Add a Photo

By SKINNYGIRL
#134 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
One box contains 5 bars at only 180 calories per bar. The bars are natural, kosher, and high in fiber! All bars now have MORE protein & MORE fiber, LESS sugar & LESS carbs! They still make a great on-the-go snack or afternoon snack that is guilt-free! They are the perfect indulgent treat for individuals looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Photos (79)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Whitehouse, Tx
I tried those bars and have to say they taste decent. I am usually not a fan of the "to go" bars because most of them taste very processed. These bars were a great way to get an extra snack in while on the go while still enjoying the "skinny" taste.
Olympia S.
Olympia S.
This is a great on the go snack to have in your cooler for your beach bag. This want weigh you down or feel super heavy. It's a good trick the kid's snack instead of a lot of junk food. This is a great substitute for them.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I received a sample of this product this summer with the I do Vox box and really liked the lemon bar. Overall, the bars taste good but I think they are a bit pricey
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Rock Springs, WY
Nov. 5, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I found these on clearance and decided to give the lemon ones a try. They were just sweet enough, and helped keep me going at work until lunch.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
These are very yummy and satisfying! very reasonably priced as well as healthy. I found them at Walmart
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
I got the lemon bar in my idovoxbox and although I'm not a huge lemon fan I must say it was, ok. Had I gotten one of the chocolate variety it would of probably been a 5 star. It was filling, no chalky after taste and over all quite pleasant. One other downside is they are a little on the pricey side. I will be purchasing in the near future.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I received the lemon flavored bar in my IDoVoxBox and it was delicious! It wasn't to sweet like other bars I've tried. It made a good mid day snack BUT it is high in saturated fats!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
A huge fan of Skinngirl already, would definitely love to try these convenient on-the-go bars. This is right up my alley!
Carly V.
Carly V.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars
I love all skinny girl products. When I tried the granola bar, I ended up buying a lot of them. They aren't too filling and I can eat them at least once a day. All of their products are good but I was surprised with how good this product was.
Kersandra R.
Kersandra R.
Louisville, KY
Where do you find these? I have never seen them before?
Empress E.
Empress E.
Long Beach, CA
Does these really help your metabolism?
Rene B.
Rene B.
Are these bars meant to be a snack or a meal replacement?
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
How many carbs per bar?
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Astoria, NY
Are they good for a healthy and quick afternoon snack?