Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars

April D.
April D.
Rocky Mount, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
There are some good ones and nasty ones but I like the taste of them
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
richmond, CA
5 years ago
It tasted good despite the fact I got a flavor I am not fond of in any form. I cant complain about it no after taste texture would give you the impression its full of fiber
dallas , tx
5 years ago
They're real good! In my opinion they don't look healthy yuck like other bars they look pretty tasty to me :)
dallas , tx
Angel K.
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I tried the blueberry and pretezel,I didn't like them,they were just kind of dry and blah.I don't think they are worth the price and their are others on the market that taste much better.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have only tried, Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On the Go Bar and I do not think they are good. I also thought they had too much chocolate.
Khadijah A.
Khadijah A.
Valdosta, GA
5 years, 1 month ago
I the chocolate pretzel one that came with my VoxBox and I was not impressed. At all. They aren't extremely filling or anything and the flavor just wasn't great at all. Chalky. Just blegh. And they are expensive and 180 calories.
Kilah O.
Kilah O.
5 years, 2 months ago
I have never tried them. They do look good though. I live in Florida and not sure where I can get them. I may have to get them from the website.
Cardina R.
Cardina R.
5 years, 2 months ago
I had the coconut and peanut butter one and it was ssoooooo good
Liz M.