Madelyn J.
Chicago , IL
April D.
April D.
June 5, 2013, 8:23 a.m.
There are some good ones and nasty ones but I like the taste of them
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
May 23, 2013, 2:04 a.m.
It tasted good despite the fact I got a flavor I am not fond of in any form. I cant complain about it no after taste texture would give you the impression its full of fiber
May 22, 2013, 3:54 p.m.
They're real good! In my opinion they don't look healthy yuck like other bars they look pretty tasty to me :)
May 22, 2013, 3:54 p.m.
Angel K.
Angel K.
April 21, 2013, 4:41 a.m.
I tried the blueberry and pretezel,I didn't like them,they were just kind of dry and blah.I don't think they are worth the price and their are others on the market that taste much better.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
April 14, 2013, 1:15 p.m.
I have only tried, Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel On the Go Bar and I do not think they are good. I also thought they had too much chocolate.
Khadijah A.
Khadijah A.
March 30, 2013, 11:58 a.m.
I the chocolate pretzel one that came with my VoxBox and I was not impressed. At all. They aren't extremely filling or anything and the flavor just wasn't great at all. Chalky. Just blegh. And they are expensive and 180 calories.
Kilah O.
Kilah O.
March 12, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
I have never tried them. They do look good though. I live in Florida and not sure where I can get them. I may have to get them from the website.
Cardina R.
Cardina R.
March 6, 2013, 12:48 p.m.
I had the coconut and peanut butter one and it was ssoooooo good
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 3, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
Coco nut is the best!!!
Dena C.
Dena C.
March 1, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
Blueberry and greek yogurt was good, weird after taste. odd taste..guessing the soy as we do not eat soy :)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Feb. 28, 2013, 5:15 a.m.
I actually LOVE the taste. I had the coconut peanut butter bar and it was amazing! WAY better than a typical protein bar and for an inbetween snack I think it's perfect!
Shianne A.
Shianne A.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:33 p.m.
Hi Madelyn! I honestly was not impressed at all by this product, unfortunately. I tried the chocolate pretzel one that came with my VoxBox. It was really chalky and really is not all that low in calories. For 180 calories you could have a small bag of chips or 2 fresh baked cookies, and those actually taste good. I think you're better off with another bar. Personally, I'm sticking with my Atkins bars!
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
I have tried the coco-nut with peanut butter. It doesn't taste healthy but I believe its because it really isn't. It definitely has a good flavor but I also agree with others that they are a little pricey.
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
Feb. 26, 2013, 6:51 p.m.
I think they are pretty flavorful. I tried the blueberry one and it's really sweet. They are a bit too sweet for my liking and they leave a bit of a film in my mouth..but I think they are pretty tasty, and they don't really taste "healthy."
C. Y.
C. Y.
Feb. 26, 2013, 12:32 p.m.
I also tasted the blueberry one. It had a weird aftertaste.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Feb. 26, 2013, 12:29 p.m.
No. They seem expensive
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Feb. 26, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
I tired the blueberry crisp with Greek yogurt and it was really awful... It smelled and tasted horrible.