Alyssa M.
Do they keep you full?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Feb. 6, 2014, 4:42 p.m.
Not really any more or less than a healthier granola bar.
Jessica K.
May 26, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
Not for very long.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
April 14, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
Not at all.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
April 1, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
Yes. i would replace them for a meal, though!! its good for snacking and to keep you from binging
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
April 1, 2013, 8:18 a.m.
Bridgette M.
March 26, 2013, 7:07 p.m.
Bridgette M.
March 26, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
Bridgette M.
March 26, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
Rose Z.
Rose Z.
March 26, 2013, 6:23 p.m.
It only helps curve my appetite a little, I was still a bit hungry but its like a tasty snack.
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
March 18, 2013, 6:29 p.m.
It honestly depends on your appetite and eating habits, some people can eat an orange an be full for the rest if the day, I'm different so these don't really keep me full bu they do satisfy that tempting craving for something sweet or just a snack.
Karissa O.
Karissa O.
March 18, 2013, 12:02 p.m.
They're pretty good at being filling for a breakfast or a snack.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
March 16, 2013, 3:26 p.m.
I think they're great for a snack but they're def not filling enough for a meal. I would not recommend replacing breakfast for one of these like most girls are saying.
Kaitlyn b.
Kaitlyn b.
March 13, 2013, 10:13 p.m.
Eh..not really. i would not recommend this product if you are looking to keep you full for a long time. more of just a light snack.
Megan H.
Megan H.
March 13, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
I would say its a nice snack. I was full for about 2 hours
Emily H.
Emily H.
March 13, 2013, 10:13 a.m.
Not really. they are "ok" as far as taste goes, but they do for my appetite what any other bar does. nothing spectacular, and not filling.
Roxanne W.
Roxanne W.
March 11, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
I had one for breakfast, and it kept me surprisingly full. I think if I had to eat a late lunch I might need a mid-morning yogurt, but overall I was happy with it.
Madeleine L.
Madeleine L.
March 11, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
I would never substitute it for a meal, but if you're really hungry and can't stop to eat anywhere else I'd suggest eating them then. They should be more of a snack/dessert type of bar then a "get full" bar.
Cara M.
Cara M.
March 10, 2013, 7 a.m.
Its somewhat filling for a snack, but I would say that for the 180 calories is may be better to get something else.
Nadine C.
March 5, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
I would say it is mostly for something to have in between meals not to replace a meal!
Nadine C.
March 5, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
March 5, 2013, 6:59 a.m.
It's good for a healthier inbetween meal snack, but not much more than that.
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
March 4, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
It's decent for snacking on
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
March 3, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
Not really. I was between meals, so I ate one (blueberry) and it was able to hold me off until my next meal, but I don't think they would work for me in place of a meal or anything
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
March 3, 2013, 9:35 a.m.
I had a blueberry greek yogurt bar yesterday for breakfast, and it did keep me full for about 3-4 hours afterwards, surprisingly. I was not expecting it to keep me satisfied for very long, given the size and calorie content, so that was pleasantly surprising!