Kristen V.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
May 22, 2013, 7:07 p.m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love luna bars and these are very similar!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
May 22, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
I'm obsessed with Luna bars! These are super similar and don't have a bad after taste at all! They also have similar nutritional facts so I like that.
Emily F.
Emily F.
May 1, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
While these bars do taste better than some of the Luna bars, their nutritional content is not very good. Luna bars are probably better in a nutrition sense.
Cora B.
Cora B.
April 21, 2013, 9:13 a.m.
They taste better than Luna bars
Julie M.
Julie M.
April 8, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
These are way better than luna bars. And way less sugar
Tina P.
Tina P.
April 2, 2013, 6:49 a.m.
They do not have a bad after taste, taste more like dessert. but these are expensive bars. I like them better than luna bars though and they tend to keep me full for a good couple of hours!
Megan T.
Megan T.
March 30, 2013, 6:27 p.m.
I haven't tried luna bars, but these are great! I was pleased with the 'texture' because it wasn't mushy or grainy like some other brands I have tried. They are also satisfying as a grab and go snack. There was no bad aftertaste. I tried Coco Nut with Peanut butter.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
March 18, 2013, 1:50 p.m.
Try cliff bars some of the flavors are sooo good
Kala B.
Kala B.
March 7, 2013, 8:19 a.m.
Having tried both Luna bars and Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars, I prefer the On-The-Go Bars.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Feb. 25, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
I haven't had Luna bars, so I don't know about the comparison. They don't have a bad after taste though. You'd never guess they were 'diet' bars.
Debora A.
Debora A.
Feb. 24, 2013, 5 p.m.
They taste a lot better, but as the other person said- the skinnygirl bars are a little more expensive. It doesn't have a bad after taste. Tastes like a treat rather than nutritious. :)
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
I am a huge fan of the luna bars, but I actually like these more! They don't taste like a nutritional bar, they are so soft like a cookie and rich and delicious. They taste amazing! The luna bars are cheaper however, these are a great indulgence if you are willing to spend about 3-4 dollars more for the box.