Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars

Krystal F.
Barnesville, PA
4 years, 12 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love luna bars and these are very similar!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
I'm obsessed with Luna bars! These are super similar and don't have a bad after taste at all! They also have similar nutritional facts so I like that.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Longmont, CO
5 years ago
While these bars do taste better than some of the Luna bars, their nutritional content is not very good. Luna bars are probably better in a nutrition sense.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
5 years, 1 month ago
They taste better than Luna bars
Julie M.
Julie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
These are way better than luna bars. And way less sugar
Tina P.
Tina P.
Whitby, Ontario
5 years, 1 month ago
They do not have a bad after taste, taste more like dessert. but these are expensive bars. I like them better than luna bars though and they tend to keep me full for a good couple of hours!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Emmaus, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I haven't tried luna bars, but these are great! I was pleased with the 'texture' because it wasn't mushy or grainy like some other brands I have tried. They are also satisfying as a grab and go snack. There was no bad aftertaste. I tried Coco Nut with Peanut butter.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Ridge, NY
5 years, 2 months ago
Try cliff bars some of the flavors are sooo good
Kala B.
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
5 years, 2 months ago
Having tried both Luna bars and Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars, I prefer the On-The-Go Bars.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't had Luna bars, so I don't know about the comparison. They don't have a bad after taste though. You'd never guess they were 'diet' bars.