Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I tried the Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars for the first time when I received a Skinnygirl Daily Dark Chocolate Pretzel On-The-Go Bar in my Refresh VoxBox. I'm kind of picky when it comes to nutrition/snack bars, but was happily surprised by this bar. It tastes pretty good - not as good as a candy bar, but good compared to other similar types of bars. It also satisfied my love and craving for chocolate, satisfies hunger, and are a convenient on-the-go snack. They are kind of expensive, but are made with quality ingredients so the price is probably appropriate.

While it tasted good overall I haven't purchase any of these since receiving the complimentary bar. I would consider them as an option if I was looking for a nutrition bar though, but would probably choose one that better suited my taste preferences such as the Skinny Girl Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Tasty Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Almond with Coconut, Lemon Swirl Tasty Nutrition Bar, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar.
If you are considering trying Skinny Girl bars or like nutrition bars, I recommend giving them a try.