Skinnygirl Chardonnay

by Skinnygirl

A lady who knows life is all about balance: Skinnygirl® Chardonnay, a long-awaited low-cal twist on the classic white. Boasting a light and fruity flavor with hints of French oak vanilla, she’s a perfectly balanced blend of richness and citrus. Add our Chardonnay to your social circle this season and invite the ladies over to share some laughs.

I really like sweet wines. Is this a good, sweet wine? If not, are there any suggestions? I'm a broke college student, so the cheaper the better! Thank you!
Start your review of Skinnygirl Chardonnay!
How would you rate this product?
Merritt Is, FL
I like how light and easy to find this product is. I would recommend especially at the low price. Great value for the quality.
I like the skinny girl brand is really good delicious and affordable.when I make a party I always have them on hand. Yes
2818 NW 72nd Ave Miami FL 33122 USA
Recently the probe in my graduation was a gift from my godparents and the truth is very rich, fresh and has a sweet taste
Lincoln park, MI
Pretty good for a quick pick up st the store. Lots of choices and this one is light and crisp. My favorite so far!
Pittsburgh , PA
This is great Chardonnay! It tastes really good and isn’t bitter like other brands! Love the low calorie aspect!
Senatobia, MS
Delicious wine with fewer calories! Prices reasonably where I live. Packaging is good and the taste is good too.
Valdosta, GA
I love wine and especially Chardonnay ! I love that it has the perfect balance of dryness where it's not too dry.
Averill Park, NY
Pretty good wine. It is crisp and refreshing but definitely a dry white wine, not one of the fruity varieties.
Weslaco, TX
Just tried it since I read about how this company started up and it didn’t disappoint. I would recommend it.
kerman, CA
i like how its less calorie in take compared to other wines. great taste with hints of vanilla and citrus