BY SKINNYGIRL

A lady who knows life is all about balance: Skinnygirl® Chardonnay, a long-awaited low-cal twist on the classic white. Boasting a light and fruity flavor with hints of French oak vanilla, she’s a perfectly balanced blend of richness and citrus. Add our Chardonnay to your social circle this season and invite the ladies over to share some laughs.

Kari T.
Greenville, TX
Not a huge wine fan. But my SOs sister got me a bottle for my birthday so we drank it. And I was pleasantly surprised by how delectable the flavor was. Many times have been told I’d probably like red wines better, but I was sold here.
Michelle L.
I like how there are less calories and it is less strong compared to other regular wine brands. The packaging is sleek and cute as well. This was the first wine I tried, I have tasted the cocktails in the past as well. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to drink but cut back on some calories.
Rebecca B.
I have to say I like the skinnygirl cocktails BETTER but, this is still delicious. I love that it's a lighter alternative to regular wines. Not as harsh of a flavor but, I'm pretty okay with it since it has less calories. I'll try another bottle of the wine before I'm 100% sold.
Elena F.
I love chardonny and this where I think you can't go wrong; however I drink this brand very little and I have only really tried it once before; however I would be willing to give it another chance not sure if it feel lighter or "hits" you in the same way
Jordan A.
Broadway, NC
Easily some of the yummiest chardonnay that I've had. The price is incredibly cheap but the quality is well upon cheap. The labeling design/concept is cute & the chardonnay is light. It met my expectations & then surpassed them. Will be purchasing again!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
It's always hard to find a good chardonnay but I would say that Skinnygirl does a good job at it. The wine isn't too sweet and isn't acrid at all. It is a cheap wine (there are cheaper) but for the price it is a very good wine, I've bought it on several occasions.
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Very sweet. If you like sweet wines this is for you. I bought this because I'm a slave to marketing so the packaging was cute. It's kind of pricey and you don't get much. I probably wouldn't purchase again. I also don't enjoy Chardonnay.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I get why people like Chardonnay, but I can't appreciate it. Just like some people can't appreciate Moscato.

It's just too dry for my liking and it leaves a strange taste that I don't like.

I've tried other Chardonnay, but I particularly don't like this one.
I love the smooth taste of this wine. It is also low in calories lol. I don't care about that, i love the taste. It compares just as great as competitor brands. A great value. Found on sale. I recommend it!
Kimberly P.
I love Chardonnay! I'm not much of a wine person however I do like to drink something soft once in a while and this satisfies my craving fairly well!!! It's cute packaging too and definitely recommend for others to try!!
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
I really like sweet wines. Is this a good, sweet wine? If not, are there any suggestions? I'm a broke college student, so the cheaper the better! Thank you!