Skinnygirl California Rose uploaded by Samantha S.

BY SKINNYGIRL #9 in Wine

Trust us - this isn't your parents’ rosé. Bursting with a bouquet of cherry, pomegranate, and ripe citrus fruit, our Skinnygirl® California Rosé is bright and refined. Our girl also offers a delicious mix (if we do say so ourselves) of juicy watermelon, pomegranate, and strawberry lemonade flavors. And yes, just like the rest of our wines, it’s amazingly low-cal. So grab some grapes, cheese, and crackers, and usher in the next generation of rosé with a low-calorie rose wine that’s light and refreshing.

Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
This wine is worth every penny. It mixes well with anything, and I say this because it is beyond smooth! The first timeI literally could not even taste the alcohol, which to me is a MAJOR plus.

Spend the extra money and buy this over other brands. You will not be disappointed
April S.
Tampa
The Skinny Girl brand is ok. Not really my taste. I know I do not really like red wines, so I tried the Skinny Girl Rose wine and it wasn't bad. It has the sweet wine taste that I like. It's pretty inexpensive, so great for thoses days when you want something, but payday isn't there yet. The best thing is that it's low calorie, so you don't have to feel too guilty for having a drink.
Marisa E.
What initially drew me to this wine was of course the brand recognition as well as the low calorie feature of what, let's be real, happened if you drank the whole bottle. Overall, the wine was okay, but I've found better flavors in a lot of other rose's. I would buy again in a pinch, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Shannon M.
This was the very first drink i had to celebrate my 21st birthday- and im so glad it was!! I love this rose, it is the perfect balance of sweet and bitter and is SO smooth and simply delicious to drink. I would (and i plan on) buying this drink again, as well as recommending it to my friends :). Just wonderful.
Ana-Maria F.
Richardson, TX
I wasn't a fan of the Skinnygirl California Rose - I purchased it at Specs and expected it to be your typical rose (slightly sweet, light flavoring). I didn't enjoy the product, although for the price it'll do the trick. I wouldn't purchase again, I would rather experiment with other rose wines.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Can't go wrong with rose wine and the added bonus that is not in high calories as other products. I have bought several skinnygirl alcoholic products and was happy with all. I was expecting the taste not to be as good but honestly they were just as good as other comparable products (maybe a little pricier).
Tanna W.
Waco, TX
I'm a big rose drinker and decided to try Skinny girl because I was seeing it EVERYWHERE! I gave the California Rose and try and wasn't disappointed. It was delicious. Not too sweet like some roses I've had before. It's awesome because it's Skinnygirl, you don't feel bad about drinking it after! <3
Tiffany W.
I’m a sweet wine kind of person and this was great. Very smooth and wonderful when chilled. I thought it was a little pricey but for the tase the price didn’t matter after I tasted it.
I would recommend to others. I purchased for a girls night in and it was a hit. Skinnygirl California Rose
Briana S.
Savannah
Talk about a delectable wine. I love drinking Skinnygirl California Rose with a delicious Chicken and rice meal. Not only does it have an amazing flavor it doesnt leave you guilty of all the calories. The Skinnygirl California Rose gives you the sweet savory taste of a redwine without the dryness.
Jasmine M.
Wake Forest, NC
This wine was good, but the taste was not as sweet/smooth as I would have liked! I’ve tried other wines from places like Total Wine and it taste better than this one. Considering that it is a skinny wine, I understand the taste may not be as sweet. I probably will not buy this again.
Megan L.
Would this be a good wine to make a sangria or spritzer with?
Shannon M.
How many calories is in one glass?
Lauren D.
Is this very sweet?
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Does this have a good taste? Is it a good holiday wine?
Jessica R.