Skinnygirl California Rose

by Skinnygirl

Trust us - this isn't your parents’ rosé. Bursting with a bouquet of cherry, pomegranate, and ripe citrus fruit, our Skinnygirl® California Rosé is bright and refined. Our girl also offers a delicious mix (if we do say so ourselves) of juicy watermelon, pomegranate, and strawberry lemonade flavors. And yes, just like the rest of our wines, it’s amazingly low-cal. So grab some grapes, cheese, and crackers, and usher in the next generation of rosé with a low-calorie rose wine that’s light and refreshing.

Is this a sweet wine or dry?
Can you taste the difference between this & regular rose?
How does this rosé compare to others? Can you tell that it’s reduced calorie or is it hard to tell the difference? Please be honest
Start your review of Skinnygirl California Rose!
How would you rate this product?
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
Being low calorie I had low expectations. I was wrong. This was fabulous...I should have listened to friends..didn't know what I was missing. 😀
Kelly F.
Loved this. Did not leave my mouth"puckered". It was smooth and sweet. Could have had the bottle at one sitting... Lol and I'm not a wine fan.
Nereyda M.
Camarillo, CA
Delicious, good price, excellent presentation, perfect size I really loved, is an excellent option
Tania A.
Alexandria, VA
Im not a wine lover but this one captive my tastebuds, its flavor is soooooo good!!!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
There’s nothing better than a nice chilled glass of rosé in the summertime. Skinnygirl Rosé is super refreshing, and not too sweet - definitely a good balance. I would totally recommend if you’re looking for something light and smooth.
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I just love the skinny girl brand! This wine is sweet and lovely to drink! Great for girls night.
Cinthia G.
this wine is really good to have a good time with my friend I love it and the bottle is super beautiful very elegant and fine
Jessica G.
I tried this a couple of times and I enjoy it, I just wish it was a little sweeter but that’s just my taste. They have many different ones and their products are good. Cute bottle and names. I usually find mine at target and they are at a good price.
Frieda J.
Freeport, IL
This drink was good. Again, not too much for someone that barely drink alcohol. It’s refreshing served cold.
JELLE M.
West Covina, CA
I like how smooth it felt going down. No bitter aftertaste. Skinnygirl Cocktails seem to have a pretty strong following and most customers seem to love the flavors – like I did.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...