Skinnygirl California Rose uploaded by Samantha S.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Trust us - this isn't your parents’ rosé. Bursting with a bouquet of cherry, pomegranate, and ripe citrus fruit, our Skinnygirl® California Rosé is bright and refined. Our girl also offers a delicious mix (if we do say so ourselves) of juicy watermelon, pomegranate, and strawberry lemonade flavors. And yes, just like the rest of our wines, it’s amazingly low-cal. So grab some grapes, cheese, and crackers, and usher in the next generation of rosé with a low-calorie rose wine that’s light and refreshing.

April S.
Tampa
The Skinny Girl brand is ok. Not really my taste. I know I do not really like red wines, so I tried the Skinny Girl Rose wine and it wasn't bad. It has the sweet wine taste that I like. It's pretty inexpensive, so great for thoses days when you want something, but payday isn't there yet. The best thing is that it's low calorie, so you don't have to feel too guilty for having a drink.
Kaila F.
It’s really smooth going down and it doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste which it great. It’s a citrus-y tatting wine and low in calories. It’s also cheap so yeah everyone should try it
Melissa J.
Glendale
I love being able to drink a wine without the guilt of all the sugar and calories that come with it. However I give this wine 3 stars because it is so dry that it gives me heartburn if I drink more than 1 glass and because it is on the pricey side of rose wine. If it was cheaper I would buy it more often.
Briana S.
Savannah
Talk about a delectable wine. I love drinking Skinnygirl California Rose with a delicious Chicken and rice meal. Not only does it have an amazing flavor it doesnt leave you guilty of all the calories. The Skinnygirl California Rose gives you the sweet savory taste of a redwine without the dryness.
Ava S.
I love a good rosé and SkinnyGirl doesn't disappoint. I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it and loved that it was low-calorie! This is the perfect drink for a girls night because I'm bound to be throwing back the glasses and don't have to calorie count as much.
DeAnna E.
Marana
Skinny Girl California Rose is a great taste with few calories.  You will love this drink if you want to have a drink without worrying about the calories afterward. I would highly recommend his drink of choice to anyone looking for a great taste with low cals!
Hannah M.
Monroe, NC
AMAZING!!!! This is one of my many favorite wines. Very very affordable and very tasty!!! I can promise you will love it. I will be buying it again, in fact i try to keep it in stock at my house. it is very delicious!! very Satisfied!
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
This skinny girl is pretty tasty. It draws you in with the color. Every girl looks a girly pink drink. I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because I’m not a big wine drinker. But it’s pretty decently priced or anyone that is.
Catherine T.
Jamestown , NY
This drink tastes amazing! Definitely one of my favorites! Delicious! Affordable! First time customer! But will buy again soon! Kind of hard to find in my area. I tried it at a friends home. Recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Crystal K.
Summersville, WV
Not much on this. It’s extremely to sweet on the tongue. Repeat consumer, I thought I’d give it three chances. I bought this at a local drug store, for its price it’s alright. Don’t recommend buying this all the time.
Megan L.
Would this be a good wine to make a sangria or spritzer with?
Shannon G.
How many calories is in one glass?
Lauren D.
Is this very sweet?
Samantha H.
Nashville, TN
This seems pretty good? How sweet is it?
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Does this taste good? Is it too sweet? Where can I buy? Any other flavors?