BY SKINNYGIRL

Katie C.
Rock Hill, SC
Who knew it's not just about what goes into your mouth that we have to worry about...Your skin is just as important. Try this product for healthy and smooth skin.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Emi F.
I tried this product once and was very impressed with the results. My skin felt clean and I felt calmed by the pleasant aroma from the wash; definitely would recommend to a friend.
Kylie M.
There's so much hype for this product because it's "skinny girl". Overall it's very gentle on the skin but it's just like every other body wash, I bought this product online. I don't plan on buying it again because it's really nothing special.
LA V.
the Skinnygirl body solution smooth and firming body wash i love it. it make my skin smooth, tone, soft.I love it i have used other product from this brand and im in love. i will shared my opinion about with my Friends and family. Skinnygirl body love it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
I love all skinny girl products. The products they sell are on point and they help women. I love everything from their body wash to their mix drinks. They're very reasonably priced and I have never been disappointed in one of their products. I would highly recommend this to all of my girlfriend's.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I hated the way it smelled and the way it left my body not soft it left some kind of residue it just made me feel dirty as a matter a fact I had to re shower that’s how I felt
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Love theskinnygirl lotion and body cream and love the skinny girl margaritas. They all three arcade must have in every woman's home.#megavoxbox #contest
janelle C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Left skin feeling nice and smooth. As well as clean without being harsh. Would recommend this product to my family. It was a good product for the price.
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Love love skinny girl!!! This body wash smells and works so good!!! Its my nre favorite body wash! It suds up nicely and get the job done!
April W.
Mesa, AZ
I'm familiar with skinny girl cocktails but haven't tried this yet, anyone have opinions on it?
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Is it good for sensitive skin
Angie M.