BY SKINNYGIRL

• Does this product actually work, and how would it be used?1 Answers
Amy L.
Corinth, MS
I liked this product, I believe you need to use it for atleast a month before results are noticable. Or that was my experience, the best way to see if it is working, take a picture of yourself the 1st day you use it. Then, a month later compare it to see if you had any difference. That's how I did it, good luck.
Tabatha B.
Madison Hts, VA
I was NOT pleased with this product. After several weeks of use, I saw no real change or improvement. I believe its overpriced for the lack of results given and for the amount of time it was used. I would not recommend this product to anyone else, especially for the price.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I really enjoy this night cream. I bought it at Walmart. This is my first time using it. It really helps keep my skin firm. I would say it works pretty well. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is a hit/miss product for me. Pros: I really like the smell. It goes on clean/non greasy. It makes my body feel smooth. Cons: it doesn't firm anything. I'm not sure why they even call it a firming cream. It's basically like any other lotion!
Lisa M.
West Monroe, LA
When I was younger, I never had to worry about firming any parts of my body. Two kids and several kids later and it's on my mind. I used the Skinnygirl Body Solutions Firming Night Cream and was extremely pleased! I would definitely purchase this item again!
Carla C.
winter haven
Love it. Really good product. Just when I got first use of this product, amazingly it started working! Bought it online. Cute logo and packaging. I love that It can fit anywhere. It has really worked very good
Lashasta B.
Charleston, WV
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and haven't noticed any difference yet. I am going to give it a few more weeks and post again.
Gail M.
I can't say to much yet. I was given this as a gift and just started using it. I will come back soon and say how well it worked for me.
Korian J.
New Orleans , LA
Had my skin feeling really good and moisturized. The packaging was okay, they need new modern packaging but the product is good.
Melea D.
Houston
This product is true to its name, love the textures of this lotion, it's smooth it doesn't dry you out later, also smells great
Claudia Y.
Little Elm, Tx
Does this product actually work, and how would it be used?