SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss Almonds - 35oz

SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss Almonds - 3.5oz

Tastes like Summer in a bag. We are obsessed with creating the best snacks made from powerhouse plant protein and real ingredients, just for you. We start with crunchy roasted whole almonds, add a kiss of organic maple sugar and sea salt, Skinny Dip them in a thin layer of creamy yogurt coating and finish with a hint of real lemon. Way less sugar, way more delicious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss Almonds - 3.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Middletown, NY
SkinnyDipped Lemon Bliss Almonds - 3.5oz uploaded by Laura F.
My new favorite snack. I love anything lemon, so these are fantastic for me. I usually don’t care for yogurt coated things, but love it in these. They take far sweeter than they actually are.
San Antonio, TX
These are worth the hype! They're almonds that are lightly coated in yogurt and then topped in lemon zest. They're so refreshing, so light, with the perfect crunch. I've been eating these for over a year now and they just keep getting better!

Looking for your answer?