BY SKINNY WATER

In a world full of super sweet soft drinks, Skinny Water truly stands out from the crowd. Too many beverages are packed with sugar and sodium, leaving you feeling tired and guilty. Skinny Water takes a multi-functional approach to zero-calorie... see more...

LEAR28018 A.
LEAR28018 A.
Skinny water is only skinny because of zero calories. However, the product is loaded with other "chemicals." I will give it credit for being tasty. However, the price was a bit steep.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product but it's very difficult to find. It is full of flavor.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fitspiration Expert
I don't notice any beneficial effects after drinking this water but I enjoy the taste. It can be pretty pricey for a bottle so your best bet would be purchasing a case to get a great deal.
joyce s.
joyce s.
Hilliard, OH
I have tried this product and I think it's very good very hydrating and has zero calories I will be purchasing this more often
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I really like that it does not contain aspartame (an artificial sweetener) however, it is hard to find in stores
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Haughton, La
This is a good flavored water. It didn't make me feel skinny or any health benefits but it does taste good.
Old Westbury, New York
Honestly this was just flavored water I felt that vitamin water had more benefits than this did .
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Berta M.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
Taste is great, the price is what brings this product down in ratings for me. There are many other options available at a lower cost doing the same thing. Their flavors are different, but the whole "skinny water" made me think something different when I bought it. Thought I would be full of energy , but I simply had a good bottle of expensive flavored water.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Cresco, PA
Skinny water tastes good, but other than that there is nothing special about it. It's just flavored water with artificial sweetener instead of real sugar. I'd rather just naturally flavor my water with real fruit.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Corona, NY
Where can I get this kind of drink ?
andrea c.
andrea c.
Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone drank this before and does it taste good ?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How does this taste
lorena p.
lorena p.
donde puedo encontrarlo¿
Old Westbury, New York
What's your favorite flavor?