Skinny Tan Body Mousse uploaded by Rianna H.

BY SKINNY TAN

The natural tan and tone breakthrough that applies in seconds. Lasts up to 14 days. And never ever goes streaky. No orange- No harsh chemicals - no animal testing - finally you can fake it naturally! see more...

• I would really like to try this product for self tanning. I've seen...1 Answers
Julie H.
Julie H.
Love this product! I normally can't stand self tanners as they streak you and make it look like a fake tan. I was really impressed with the tan it left. It also came with a pad to put the product on. You rub it on after exfoliating in the shower first leave on all night it doesn't stain clothes or sheets then rinse in the morning. The tan is beautiful.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
I won this item thru #hairbymelindak on her you tube channel. I'm always hesitant with self tanners because of streaks and color. His stuff feels great. Goes on smooth and almost instant results. I definitely will purchase more when this one runs out.
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Good color, easy to apply. Scent isn't awful, although they claim a coconut smell but I don't smell that note. I do wish it lasted longer. Seems to only last a shower or two.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Bangor
The tan is beautiful - you can be fairly sloppy in putting it on an still turns out beautiful. You can normally get 2 for 1 offers as well which are brilliant and you get a mitt and a roller to apply. I've only used the mitt so far which is double sided, so doesn't leak onto your hands and gives a really even finish. The colour of the tan comes out beautiful even on my pale skin and everyone thinks I've been away on holiday when I use it! Totally worth the higher price point compared to the likes of St Moritz.
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
My favourite tanner, very easy to apply, never streaky. I use once a week, the only downside is the mitt. Can seep through. I bought online on their store. The smell is nice but does turn into that classic fake tan smell.
Emma m.
Emma m.
Tyne and Wear
I liked this product but no more than any other self tan mousse products I have used. It works on the same priciple and I couldnt see any difference with regards to cellulite or skin firmness. To me this tan smells the same as any other. I would recommend this tan but not as a superior choice.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Perthshire
This is one of the best smelling self tanners I have tried, I have tried a variety of tans and this gives out a nice natural colour although it can look a bit streaky once you've washed the tan off it looks a lot better
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Worthing, West Sussex
I would really like to try this product for self tanning. I've seen a lot of videos on it and the reviews have come back quite good. Would love to review it myself. Can someone tell me your thoughts on it? Does it have any cons?Skinny Tan Body Mousse