BY IT WORKS

Ultimate Makeover: Skinny Pack You can have your cake and eat it too when you add Advanced Formula Fat Fighter with Carb InhibitorsTM to your Ultimate Makeover regimen. The Skinny Pack has all the tightening, firming, and defining of the Ultimate Body... see more...

• I really want to try this. Is it worth getting? 3 Answers
  • I just had my first baby in May. So you can only imagine ...3 Answers
  • How long do the results last? 2 Answers
Vonni B.
Lakewood, CA
I’m not sure whether this really works or if I was just a pig and didn’t wanna do what I was supposed to be doing to help shed some pounds. I feel like I might give it a try again one day but my experience before it didn’t work.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to sell these products. I really do love them, and they definitely work! I hate how expensive they are. I still use the fat fighters. I can't they they have helped me lose any weight, but I don't gain any either.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am a fan of it works products. The greens are super tasty and give me lots of energy, and the hair skin and nails makes my hair grow like crazy. I wanted to like the skinny wraps, but they fell very short of my expectations. I hate that you can't exercise while using them, and I did not lose any weight after a full treatment (4 wraps) I did look slimmer but not by much and I contribute that to water weight. What I do love about the skinny pack is the defining gel. I purchased it to help reduce the appearance of my many self harm scars. I applied twice daily and noticed fading after two weeks. I also had good results reducing the appearance of cellulite on my legs and butt. Don't purchase the wraps but the defining gel and other products I mentioned are totally worth a try. Just also be sure to drink plenty of water.
Sabrina  E.
Layton, UT
After my baby I was so upset to have lost my old bosy. I was never skinny but that was too much. i looked into using the products and they offered me the chance to share my results and make some money helping others so I did. this way I took it seriously as I had people watching me and I lost 20lbs in 3 months (full treatment) and some more since then, also was able to help many friends. being a full time work from home mom, I can tell you IT WORKS and as long as you you take it seriously I can help you. this mot magic, its a treatment! 631-371-6019 if you're interested!
Chiquita C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this product over and over. At least twice -4 wraps a piece- on my tummy, and again on my chin. It NEVER worked. I learned that I hold my weight BEHIND my stomach muscles, against my organs, whereas others hold theirs subcutaneously, right under the skin. So it may work for them. Also Ive had several people approach me about being a distributor because I am a REALTOR. but the novelty has worn off. Too many people know it does not work. And the last one who asked me even said "it only improves the skin" but everyone wants you to believe it helps you lose weight. it does not even help you lose water weight. If the biggest product they have, the wrap, doesn't work, why would anything else?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The problem I have with the wraps is the lack of truthful information given about them. They are a short-term temporary skin tightening treatment, NOT a weight loss regimen like they're advertised to be most the time. It simply gets rid of water weight which you could easily do by keeping up your water in take of 64 oz or more a day. If you are needing to tighten your tummy and get rid of some water weight quickly, DIY home wraps have worked better for me for a temp fix before some family pictures or event.
Katie O.
I've always found this product gimmicky. Everyone around me was selling this product and having parties trying to get you to drop mega bucks on it. I tried a wrap and it didn't do a thing. I tried the pills, they don't help either. All the wraps supposidly do is get rid of water weight. You can buy a cheap waist trainer and wear it while you exercise to lose your water weight. Don't waste your money.
Regina W.
Connersville, IN
I just started selling these products, my business is booming. this is a great way to get well and make extra money. It is a Christian based business and they to sponsor charities. If you would like to know more go to my website or contact me at 5026672756 http://Raw.myitworks.com the start up cost is very reasonable for the business builder kit.
Brittany E.
This didn't do much for me. I tried the pills that are supposed to take away half of your calories from whatever you ate, and I didn't notice a difference in anything. I was losing weight at the same rate as I was before the pills. Also, I have tried their "greens" and the powder was a very unpleasant taste and texture.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I just started using it works, I am on my second round of 4 wraps starting today. I also use their greens daily but I mix it with juice not water. it's best to become a loyal customer and get a lower price and the sets are always the better price. these are my results after 4 wraps
jennifer s.
Did anyone notice any difference after using the wraps?
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Has anyone tried this product? Does it work? Would like to try it, but want to hear about it first.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So Iv seen this "it works" stuff around for a while now. The wraps, the supplements and such. And I guess my question is the most obvious one out there.... Does this stuff really work?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this actually work?
Erin C.
Willowick , OH
Does this stuff really work ? I see this stuff everywhere now but I don't personally know anyone who's willing to say it worked for them, even those who sell it.