BY SKINNY

Skinny Water® Hi-Energy Acai Grape Blueberry.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
B vitamins + electrolytes.
Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Having diabetes its hard not to want a sugary soda when you're sooo thirsty but in all reality the Skinny Hi Energy Acai Grape and blueberry drink is soo good that i don't want any soda's at all. All's i want to drink is this it quenches my thirst all day and its good for me to. I always carry at least two with me on the road and always have them in the house!!
Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product! It is amazing. I would suggest everyone try it at least once. For a zero calories as well as sugarer drink it is pretty amazing.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Taste amazing and is very hydrating. and i love how this is zero-calorie. I don't have to feel guilty while drinking it
Christine F.
As far as flavored waters go I enjoy the product. I find that it has just the right amount of sweetness
Krista E.
Price, UT
These are so good and so good for you too! I love that I don't have to feel guilty after drinking this!!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Skinny water are good and refreshing.. They are reasonable price and they taste good..
Michelle N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I hate the aftertaste with all of these "skinny" drinks. I'd rather drink water!
Sarah H.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is a great drink to grab before heading to the gym! It's so refreshing!
Julia S.
North wales, PA
This is a yummy alternative to plain water. It tastes great and keeps me hydrated for a hard work out!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Has more falvors ?
Hannah S.
Does this taste as good as the normal kind?