BY SKINNY

Skinny Water® Hi-Energy Acai Grape Blueberry.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.
0 calories.
0 sugar.
0 sodium.
0 guilt.
B vitamins + electrolytes.
Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Frances L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product! It is amazing. I would suggest everyone try it at least once. For a zero calories as well as sugarer drink it is pretty amazing.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Taste amazing and is very hydrating. and i love how this is zero-calorie. I don't have to feel guilty while drinking it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Skinny water are good and refreshing.. They are reasonable price and they taste good..
Krista E.
Price, UT
These are so good and so good for you too! I love that I don't have to feel guilty after drinking this!!
Michelle N.
I hate the aftertaste with all of these "skinny" drinks. I'd rather drink water!
Sarah H.
Absecon, NJ
This is a great drink to grab before heading to the gym! It's so refreshing!
Christine F.
As far as flavored waters go I enjoy the product. I find that it has just the right amount of sweetness
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Having diabetes its hard not to want a sugary soda when you're sooo thirsty but in all reality the Skinny Hi Energy Acai Grape and blueberry drink is soo good that i don't want any soda's at all. All's i want to drink is this it quenches my thirst all day and its good for me to. I always carry at least two with me on the road and always have them in the house!!
Julia S.
North wales, PA
This is a yummy alternative to plain water. It tastes great and keeps me hydrated for a hard work out!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Has more falvors ?
Hannah S.
Does this taste as good as the normal kind?