BY SKINNY GIRL #18 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

• What exactly does this product do? Does it help increase elastici...1 Answers
  • Does this product help to remove stretch marks?1 Answers
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I got to try this in a big sample pack, and actually ended up buying more of it. Its inexpensive which is awesome because stretch mark creams can get so expensive. I used it religiously when I was pregnant with my son and while it didn't completely save me from getting stretch marks, it did hyrdrate my skin really well. I would say try it out, it could be the reason I didnt get COVERED in stretch marks.
Ada H.
I used this when I was pregnant to help avoid stretch marks! And it was so smooth and nice, smelled really pleasant and was a good price!! Some things are either way too expensive or smell really bad! I used a combination of different products but this was one of my favorites! And I did not get one stretch mark!
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I love how it smells I was hoping I would get more for the price especially considering that you’re using it for your stomach. It seems to go pretty quickly if you’re using it at least once to twice a day. I would buy it again if I could get a larger container but I like to make sure that I have enough on
Katlyn  B.
I don’t see this helping quickly. I have used it for 3 months and haven’t really noticed a difference. The sent is okay, I’m not crazy about it. It seems kinda gentle at first but I feel like the longer it’s on the skin the more harsh it gets. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So although a lot of people think uses after pregnancy or during our use this at least twice a week just you and keep up with my skin or been feeling like something red or stretch marks are coming I apply this and I think it’s a great product to use
Catherine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my go to products... I would totally recommend this product.. The price isn’t bad either ... The colors and texture is everything... I feel like you get what you pay for ....... I would totally recommend more of their products...
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
it was a nice product. it smelled nice. I didn’t see as much of a change as I wanted to but maybe I didn’t use it consistently enough. it wasn’t super expensive. might consider buying it again to see better results.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This did wonders for my stomach an hips after having a baby. I didn't have stretch marks all through my pregnancy but love I delivered they showed up. Had to rush out to get something an soo glad I found this product.  Faded an reduced the length my stretch marks over all
Maddy G.
Jber, AK
I started using this product right after I had my son. I love the smell and the way it feels on my body. Each time I use it I get a breeze on my stomach that just makes it tingle. Oh and no stretch marks!!
a_lipsticks_approach s.
Skinny girl belly butter really helps those stretch marks that are greasy and new I seen a lot of fading and improvement in the look of them I brought it at cvs I would definitely buy this again
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
Does this product help to remove stretch marks?
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
What exactly does this product do? Does it help increase elasticity? Does it help prevent or remove stretch marks?