BY SKINNY GIRL #19 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Buy on Amazon
Rebekah B.
Dacula
absolutely love this belly butter!! I have been using this since my first trimester, now I am 35 weeks and my belly has no new stretch marks. I love that it is thick, smells light/nice-not too strong and lasts all day. only thing if it gets dry by the end of the day gets a bit flaky by the evening, I either shower and/or apply Honest company belly balm at night. Also, must wear a camisole over it so your clothes don't get messed up. I don't know what is going on but there is a scarce supply of it, idk if they took it off the market but Amazon is not selling it. have to get it from 3rd party seller that are charging more than what Amazon was selling it for. I hope this comes back, I ordered the last 2.
Ada H.
I used this when I was pregnant to help avoid stretch marks! And it was so smooth and nice, smelled really pleasant and was a good price!! Some things are either way too expensive or smell really bad! I used a combination of different products but this was one of my favorites! And I did not get one stretch mark!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I was looking around for a product when I was pregnant that helped with preventing stretch marks or all around moister because we all know how dry our skin can get or how itchy our belly gets while growing and this definitely helped so much, it smells very good, and it is very reasonable priced.
Katlyn  B.
I don’t see this helping quickly. I have used it for 3 months and haven’t really noticed a difference. The sent is okay, I’m not crazy about it. It seems kinda gentle at first but I feel like the longer it’s on the skin the more harsh it gets. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this brand and it makes my skin super soft. Love it isn't greasy and doesn't have an overly powerful smell its subtle. Some products have a lot of added perfumes which can be a bit much. Definitely a product of high value and I feel like I will be purchasing again.
Haile G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are use this on my thighs and on the sides of my hips because that’s where my stretch marks are mostly noticeable. It definitely soften the skin and created a smoother look. It’s not the most moisturizing formula, so I will keep looking for another.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
I feel this product did a pretty good job at helping to eliminate stretch marks! Did better than the normal cocoa butter ! I didn’t have very deep marks to begin with, but for what I had, it did make an improvement!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great cream! I love the way it smells and how it works! It is very hydrating and I love the packaging! I would recommend this to a friend!! It is not that expensive so it’s worth it!! Yess pick this product ho
Brittany K.
Rutherfordton, NC
I got to try this in a big sample pack, and actually ended up buying more of it. Its inexpensive which is awesome because stretch mark creams can get so expensive. I used it religiously when I was pregnant with my son and while it didn't completely save me from getting stretch marks, it did hyrdrate my skin really well. I would say try it out, it could be the reason I didnt get COVERED in stretch marks.
Lakota L.
Saint Clair
I’m not a mom but I’m a heavyset 14 kid and this has helped so Much with my stretch marks it just is so affordable and it doesn’t feel weird it is just perfect and is something I would definitely recommend
Jalesa C.
Quitman, AR
Does this product help to remove stretch marks?
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What exactly does this product do? Does it help increase elasticity? Does it help prevent or remove stretch marks?
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Que tal este producto para el embarazo?