BY SKINNYGIRL #65 in Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Martini
  • "i would definitely mix it with something because on its own it does not taste too great, but for the "low calorie" liquor its not bad!" in 27 reviews
  • "Tastes like crap..I'd rather drink the real stuff with the full calories and sugar than to drink this awful tasting concoction." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the skinny girl martini and was actually quite surprised at how yummy it was for the low calorie and sugar content." in 13 reviews
  • "Regardless of it having less calories, I would rather enjoy what I'm drinking and not drink just to save calorie content." in 11 reviews
  • "Also, if you are one who is looking to get drunk, you would probably have to at least drink a whole bottle which defeats the purpose of a low calorie drink because those calories will add up to about the same of a regular margarita. " in 9 reviews
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is a little too sugar filled for me, but it’s so easy to not have to mix a drink. It’s the best in a summer day with a lot of ice. Not too much alcohol so you can enjoy. Price is fair and it’s always a cute gift. Love the modern, chic label too.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Happy Hour Expert
This product is awful! I do not like the skinny girl margaritas, but I figured I would try this product because it was a very reasonable price. This product tasted like the margaritas very watered-down and has a bit of a aftertaste. This was a one time impulse buy I will not be re-purchasing.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I purchased this by order of my nutritionist. She said if u have to drink and stay away from sugar
Get skinny girl brand. Well i will say its not bad. The first 3 months of my new life change were hard. But i bought some of these and atleast i could still have a liquor drink after work. I learned to like martinis because of this brand. Its good and smooth. Doesnt have that diet taste.
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not really a fan favorite of the skinny girl brand. The one I tried& have tried in numerous accounts due to friends buying it was not any different than the first time I tried it. Didn’t care for the odd funk it kinda left in my mouth
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert
Don’t waste your time with this. Tastes horrible plus everyone knows that calories don’t count when you’re drinking :). You might as well drink something that actually tastes good!
Courtney L.
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love the skinny girl martini. I've recently been trying to watch my weight a lot more but don't want to completely give up drinking. Skinnygirl has been my indulgence. The flavoring is really good and does still have a good amount of alcohol in it. It's not overly sweet or sour tasting. It's delicious and a great option when drinking.
Kirsten R.
This stuff is HORRIBLE on it's own but if you mix it with tequila and blend it it's pretty good. I think the concept of skinny alcohol is kinda dumb in the first place because with all the mixers and everything else associated with alcohol your going to get the calories anyway.
Elizabeth P.
I love the Skinny Girl line. Yes, it does have a different taste, almost like it's watered down but I disagree with other reviews saying it doesn't taste very good. It just depends on how intense you are on your diet. When I am eating clean but want to cheat clean I opt for Skinny Girl.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
My go to weekend drink. This is in low in calories, but that doesn't mean it doesn't taste great! It's great to use to make all different types of drinks. It's not expensive either. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm not much of a drinker and I don't really like this. I love margaritas made at bars but this just has a funny taste to it. I've even tried the flavored ones and it still tastes different. This can be bought at most stores but the selection varies from store to store.
Gina H.
Elk Grove , CA
Did anyone think that this product had a strong Tequila taste?
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's it taste like?
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
I am wondering the same thing as others...being a skinny girl drink, does it have an artificial sweetener taste? I despise diet sodas and all artificial sweeteners. I'm afraid to try it bc of that until I know more....
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
How is the taste? does it have a strong alcohol taste to it? I've never tried this before.
Heather M.
I'm looking to try this, hoping someone here has a good combo to try. Any recipes?