BY SKINNYGIRL #58 in Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Martini
  • "i would definitely mix it with something because on its own it does not taste too great, but for the "low calorie" liquor its not bad!" in 27 reviews
  • "Tastes like crap..I'd rather drink the real stuff with the full calories and sugar than to drink this awful tasting concoction." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the skinny girl martini and was actually quite surprised at how yummy it was for the low calorie and sugar content." in 13 reviews
  • "Regardless of it having less calories, I would rather enjoy what I'm drinking and not drink just to save calorie content." in 11 reviews
  • "Also, if you are one who is looking to get drunk, you would probably have to at least drink a whole bottle which defeats the purpose of a low calorie drink because those calories will add up to about the same of a regular margarita. " in 9 reviews
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Really wanted to like this, I don't like the regular Skinny Girl Margareta, but then again I usually only like flavored margaritas. I love peach so I thought it would be perfect. First off the bottle is very hard to open, once I got it open and poured a glass the cap would not screw back on tight, so that's not good. It smells great, very peachy, but this taste has a bite. Almost like drinking a peach scented cleaning product. I love Bethany, I love her show but I don't think I'm going to like her Skinny Girl drinks, bummer.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Spring, TX
This Skinny Girl Martinis is definitely far from awesome. It doesn't taste good whatsoever and for just a few calories more to spare, you could have the real thing. Still gets you drunk, if you can bare the taste of it. Would never buy this again or recommend to a friend, unless that friend was secretly my enemy and I wanted them to taste this awful alcohol.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I love the Skinny Girl line. Yes, it does have a different taste, almost like it's watered down but I disagree with other reviews saying it doesn't taste very good. It just depends on how intense you are on your diet. When I am eating clean but want to cheat clean I opt for Skinny Girl.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm not much of a drinker and I don't really like this. I love margaritas made at bars but this just has a funny taste to it. I've even tried the flavored ones and it still tastes different. This can be bought at most stores but the selection varies from store to store.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Happy Hour Expert
I love skinny girl products since it's a great drink without the guilt. It's affordable. The margarita is a big sweet though may need to water it down.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a fan. It tastes nasty, its better to just get the real thing and worry about the calories later, after you've waken up. lol.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
When I first tried Skinnygirl Margarita, I immediately noticed its tart taste. A Skinnygirl Margarita contains only 0.2 tablespoons of sugar per serving; it's no wonder it tastes quite tangy. This drink may not taste very sugary, but you can certainly taste the alcohol. At 12.7-percent alcohol, this drink will get the party started in no time. For folks who love cocktails but don't necessarily want to taste the alcohol, this drink isn't for you.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
My go to weekend drink. This is in low in calories, but that doesn't mean it doesn't taste great! It's great to use to make all different types of drinks. It's not expensive either. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Happy Hour Expert
ok so the flavor was lacking the punch but obviously, it's a low-calorie drink. Improvement can be done with the taste. It's a low-calorie watered martini or a bad tasting martini that sugar or alcohol can't be added? So if you are on a diet and for some reason can't have a cheat drink then SKINNY GIRL BRAND IS FOR YOU.
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Have not had martinis but would love to try it some time .it looks like it would be so good over ice... Just makes me want a sip right now looking at it.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Did anyone think that this product had a strong Tequila taste?
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What's it taste like?
Leah K.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
I am wondering the same thing as others...being a skinny girl drink, does it have an artificial sweetener taste? I despise diet sodas and all artificial sweeteners. I'm afraid to try it bc of that until I know more....
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
How is the taste? does it have a strong alcohol taste to it? I've never tried this before.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I'm looking to try this, hoping someone here has a good combo to try. Any recipes?