BY SKINNYGIRL #48 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Martini
  • "i would definitely mix it with something because on its own it does not taste too great, but for the "low calorie" liquor its not bad!" in 27 reviews
  • "Tastes like crap..I'd rather drink the real stuff with the full calories and sugar than to drink this awful tasting concoction." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the skinny girl martini and was actually quite surprised at how yummy it was for the low calorie and sugar content." in 13 reviews
  • "Regardless of it having less calories, I would rather enjoy what I'm drinking and not drink just to save calorie content." in 11 reviews
  • "Also, if you are one who is looking to get drunk, you would probably have to at least drink a whole bottle which defeats the purpose of a low calorie drink because those calories will add up to about the same of a regular margarita. " in 9 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Oh man, talk about an awful stomache waiting to happen!! I am really unsure of the ingredients that are to make it a low calorie/carb drink - but it cant be good for you. Not too mention this tastes horrible!!!! I have tried quite a few of these with my friends, we all quit buying this brand!! Not good!!!
Juliana B.
Philadelphia
Never tired it by itself but great in my cocktails. I mainly use it in my classic gin martini and it makes it taste great. It definitely helps that it is a low calorie drink since I’m all about the calories. Highly recommend ladies since you can drink more given the low calories compared to the regular gin
Grace H.
las vegas
I would highly recommend this product. Amazing flavor and you don’t get that pesky burn on the way down. You can taste that they took the time to perfect this, they have done so well with the flavor. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Jessica B.
Wetmore , KS
I loooove the flavor! It’s super affordable and you can get it at Albertsons. My husband bought this for me as a gift cuz I love the housewife Bethany who created it! And it actually is amazing! Skinnygirl Margarita
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a little too sugar filled for me, but it’s so easy to not have to mix a drink. It’s the best in a summer day with a lot of ice. Not too much alcohol so you can enjoy. Price is fair and it’s always a cute gift. Love the modern, chic label too.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
Less fattening and still so good! I highly recommend all skinny girl products! Didnt make me feel bloated at all. Very affordable and a great gift for someone who enjoys alcohol but whats a healthier alternative
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is awful! I do not like the skinny girl margaritas, but I figured I would try this product because it was a very reasonable price. This product tasted like the margaritas very watered-down and has a bit of a aftertaste. This was a one time impulse buy I will not be re-purchasing.
Jennah G.
Taste delicious, very sleek bottle and great for parties. Crisper taste and goes down smooth. I’ve bought this item a couple of times, it is pretty affordable for those who want a great tasting alcohol.
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I loveeeee this martini liquor from skinny girl. I have only had it a few times but it was worth it each time. The taste is smooth and nice. Perfect to mix in with other drinks to make something fancy.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I purchased this by order of my nutritionist. She said if u have to drink and stay away from sugar
Get skinny girl brand. Well i will say its not bad. The first 3 months of my new life change were hard. But i bought some of these and atleast i could still have a liquor drink after work. I learned to like martinis because of this brand. Its good and smooth. Doesnt have that diet taste.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Did anyone think that this product had a strong Tequila taste?
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's it taste like?
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
I am wondering the same thing as others...being a skinny girl drink, does it have an artificial sweetener taste? I despise diet sodas and all artificial sweeteners. I'm afraid to try it bc of that until I know more....
Heather M.
I'm looking to try this, hoping someone here has a good combo to try. Any recipes?
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
How is the taste? does it have a strong alcohol taste to it? I've never tried this before.