BY SKINNYGIRL #18 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Skinny Girl Martini
  • "i would definitely mix it with something because on its own it does not taste too great, but for the "low calorie" liquor its not bad!" in 27 reviews
  • "Tastes like crap..I'd rather drink the real stuff with the full calories and sugar than to drink this awful tasting concoction." in 16 reviews
  • "I tried the skinny girl martini and was actually quite surprised at how yummy it was for the low calorie and sugar content." in 13 reviews
  • "Regardless of it having less calories, I would rather enjoy what I'm drinking and not drink just to save calorie content." in 11 reviews
  • "Also, if you are one who is looking to get drunk, you would probably have to at least drink a whole bottle which defeats the purpose of a low calorie drink because those calories will add up to about the same of a regular margarita. " in 9 reviews
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Oh man, talk about an awful stomache waiting to happen!! I am really unsure of the ingredients that are to make it a low calorie/carb drink - but it cant be good for you. Not too mention this tastes horrible!!!! I have tried quite a few of these with my friends, we all quit buying this brand!! Not good!!!
Jeanne O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I made some lemonade smoothies with this some gummie worms and let me tell you my friends were so happy that they can drink and not worry to much about the calorie intake this is yummy and I always keep one in my refrigerator
jennifer S.
Syracuse
I really am into the Skinny Girl Martinis right now.  They're my go-to for weekends, just laying out by the pool or even just spending time lounging on the deck.  These are super-refreshing and really do hit the right spot on a sweltering summer day!
Elizabeth M.
Oakville
I’ve always been a fan from my teenage years into my adulthood I have always found myself re-purchasing, so of course I have always recommended it to all of my family and friends because it is a staple in my drink collection. Smooth and with no lack in flavour, you need to grab yourself some.
Haley S.
Philadelphia
Amazing for those nights when you are watching every calorie. Skinny girl does not compromise flavor for lack of sugar and calories. Exceeded all expectations and leaves the consumer wanting more. This is a staple in my pantry and would recommend
Lauren G.
Humble, TX
Skinny girl is a drink that I 1st tried when I graduated college and at 1st I didn't think I would like it but the fact that it was cheaper and it was better for you made me want to give it a chance. But at the end of the day it was so good.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product has too much of an alcoholic taste, which is not really my style. If you are one that likes less flavor and more alcohol then go for it, but I personally wouldn’t recommend. It really just depends on your taste buds.
Carrigan H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a pretty stereotypical martini. I think it is better than other brands, but doesn’t necessarily stand out. It did meet my expectations and the packaging was very simple and cute. Overall I would recommend this to others.
Lizzie A.
Kittery Point, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bad! This stuff is just bad! It’s super strong tasting but not in a good way it honestly just tastes like alcohol. I’m not crazy about martinis but this is for sure a bad martini! It was affordable so maybe that was why it was so bad but I do not recommend this stuff!
Adriana V.
Bakersfield
Is tastes good ,and the smell is great , the taste is smooth ,she needs to come with other flavors I’m sure they will taste as great ,the packaging looks pretty and girly it stands out in the shelves and pricing is good
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
Did anyone think that this product had a strong Tequila taste?
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's it taste like?
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
I am wondering the same thing as others...being a skinny girl drink, does it have an artificial sweetener taste? I despise diet sodas and all artificial sweeteners. I'm afraid to try it bc of that until I know more....
Heather M.
I'm looking to try this, hoping someone here has a good combo to try. Any recipes?
Nicole K.
How is the taste? does it have a strong alcohol taste to it? I've never tried this before.