BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Kristina G.
Spokane
I love me a margarita!!skinny girl does it right giving you that amazing margarita taste and little extra calories YAY!
Carla P.
Griffin
It’s ok if you are counting calories but definitely does not taste like the real deal. Bad aftertaste.
ashley m.
miami
Great alternative to a high calorie margarita drink but its obviously not going to compare in taste. It is still extremely tasty.
Sharyn M.
Suitable for everyday consumption. Affordable. Good to mix or drink alone. Great taste! Less calories
Christine D.
Wichita
very yummy! Lots of deliciousness! Definitely recommend this product! Have to try more of their products!
Alexandra K.
Niagara Falls
Very strong for a low cal beverage! Taste great, just like a regular margarita! Delicious and strong what’s better??
Presley P.
Jamesville
Very good drink mix for people who crave a good cocktail, yet want to keep the calories and carbs low. Not too pricey. Would recommend.
Larissa J.
Orillia , ON
I love this drink! It tastes so good mixed with juice. I have bought this multiple times. Nice place nice packaging
Raven M.
Bedford, IA
I was really looking forward to Skinny Girl Margaritas but unfortunately I was really disappointed. The flavor isn’t there and it does not have anything going for it. Also it is way overpriced in my opinion. Save your money.
Jennifer B.
ewa beach
I liked the idea of this but it was extremely tart to me and just not a good smooth flavor. I had higher hopes
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.