Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Portia P.
Mitchellville, MD
It's not the best margarita. It's fairly bitter not at all sweet from the agave. I really don't even taste the agave. It's pretty expensive. I was disappointed that it did not live up to the hype.
Lisa V.
Laredo, TX
I didn't like the flavor of the skinny girl margarita. I would not try it again nor would I recommend it to anyone.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Skinny Girl Margaritas. The flavor is good. Alcohol does Not very seem very strong, which is great for me
Allison W.
If your looking to sip on something and be skinny - this would be a good option. But when I drink I prefer to just go for it and get a buzz. I would need to drink 15 skinny girls to get a buzz - and I think that might classify this as a ‘fat girl’. So there’s that.
Kimberly H.
Pittsburgh
Love skinny girl. The price is just right! When I’m not sure what I’m in the mood for I always find myself grabbing a glass of skinny girl.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Recently had a chance to try out this margarita. I like the ease of it as you just pour over ice. You can definitely tell it’s light as the taste is kind of muted. It still has hints of sweetness and the general taste of a margarita. Not sure of the actual calories on this but it seems like a good low cal version of a margarita. Nothing special but not bad either.
Sonja S.
Winnipeg
They used to carry these in Canada, but don’t anymore which is disappointing. I used to LOVE the cosmo one. What I don’t care for about the margarita one is I find it has a very strong salt taste to it, but ultimately if you threw it over some ice, and squeezed in a couple limes, it was better.
Kathyn N.
Farmville, VA
Skinny Girl Margaritas are a quick go to for me! If I don’t feel like making a margarita and need something quick that’s reasonably priced I will go for this every time. It isn’t as strong as a margarita would be taste wise but it leaves a margarita lemonade wanting to be desired!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
This skinny margarita is great to drink with friends, very tasty, low in calories and many other great cocktails available.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: Target
LOVE! I was worried about this being a disappointment because of the ‘skinny’ but my god, one glass I was way over tipsy! I definitely recommend. It has a lighter taste, but definitely still lime-y
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?