BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception a...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Laura C.
Absolutely delicious, fantastic margaritas, great price! Definitely will purchase more of these!
Kelly C.
Innisfil, NH
If your a woman & like to drink but don’t want to have way to much sugar or calories in the drink, well look no further. Skinny girl has got you covered ! Skinnygirl Margarita
STÉFANY K.
Vancouver
My favourite kind of drink!!! What can I say about this bottle that brings me back to Mexico? And the best is that is super affordable! Bring me more bring me more!
Lena D.
This had a great taste, not too overpowering. The price of this product is reasonable. The bottle art was also nice.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg
I absolutely love these they are less fattening and are great have the taste of a skinny margarita tho but still amazing I like them they could be a littler better but do think they are pretty darn good
Kimberly Anne L.
Victoria
I am obssesed with all skinny girl products! Now I'm not a huge drinker so her drinks work perfect for me. They are extremely reasonable to purchase and you can easily add other items like fresh fruit or jalapenos to spice it up!
Morgan S.
I tried SkinnyGirl because I'm a fan of Betheny Frankel. The bottle is modern and appealing. It met our expectations and more! We are repeat SkinnyGirl customers and will continue to purchase their products.
Rosa P.
Winter Haven, FL
Love it. Taste so good for it being calories conscious. I would never tell the difference so why not go healthier?
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
Love the flavor without the guilt of drinking so much sugar. The bottle design is cute and sleek and this product is always available at a great price! Perfect for a girls night or a night of binging my favorite shows!
Amanda K.
Torrington , CT
Like duh? Who doesn't love a Skinny Girl Marg!!! Perfect for a hot summer day when your trying to watch you calories for the swimsuit! Many variations and flavors on the market! Highly recommend you give them a try in the blender!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.