Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Liette G.
Ellendale
Uhhhhh 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 heaven I love this stuff! My best friend always buys new stuff so I tried it at her house and I can’t say anything bad! Definitely met expectations
Jessi C.
good. fair price. good for mixin also makes great shooters. one of my absolute favorites. will buy again.
Aubrey B.
New westminster
I love this. One of my favorite drinks. My  stomach is pretty sensitive to alcohol and this never makes me sick!
Magdalena M.
This was exactly what I was looking for! A premade margarita that saves me time and effort... without the high fructose corn syrup and endless calories of some of the other brands. I got it for about $10, and it lasted a good while! Would purchase again.
Shannon R.
Yum! This is so light and refreshing I forget how much I have drank! It tastes better than any other margarita I have had.
Sam A.
Solon
This is a really great product. The perfect mixer at a great price point. It’s not as sugary and bad for you as most mixers taste. Good consistency and does the job. Would recommend to others interested.
𝒮𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒜.
Cedar Rapids
Sometimes mama needs a drink, and this is my go to! I know I can skimp on the calories and still enjoy a relaxing margarita on the couch.
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
Tastes great and comes ready to drink! The alcohol content is higher than you would expect for a premixed drink, and it has way less calories than the original margaritas ! Love the convenience, taste , and benefits of this drink ;)
Ciara C.
Tastes great. Packaging is very cute. Can be reused for decoration. Affordable. Highly recommend.
Rishu S.
Burnaby, BC
I love skinny girl mixers and skinny girl alcohol in general. The low calories as well as the amazing taste can't be beat
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?