Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #12 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Amanda K.
Torrington, CT
Like duh? Who doesn't love a Skinny Girl Marg!!! Perfect for a hot summer day when your trying to watch you calories for the swimsuit! Many variations and flavors on the market! Highly recommend you give them a try in the blender!
Jay J.
Fresno
It’s bleh. It made decent enough margaritas to do the trick but I wouldn’t buy it again. There was just something missing. The bottle was cute but the drink itself was blah. Don’t really recommend.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
love this skinny girl margarita. Mix it with something flavorful and some ice and you have the perfect drink. I think it’s a great value and meets my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
khristy W.
DeKalb
I like this convenient and affordable drink in summers months. not as good as a fresh made margarita but it is still good to use with out spending a lot of money, needing to bring a large amount of ingredients or saving calories
Kate D.
Great product! Tasted great and my friends and I loved the quality. Wasn’t bitter tasting or too sweet. Packaging was nice and product is affordable. We purchased several bottles for a girls night and would definitely buy again.
andrea H.
Lancaster
Great taste and goes down super smooth! Wouldn’t know it was low cal if I didn’t read the label! You definitely don’t sacrifice taste cutthing the calories here. Skinny Girl Margaritas
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
I wasn’t expecting much from this when I got it. Thinking I could drink a bottle and not be drunk. You can taste the liquor and it doesn’t taste bad. I’ve purchased a few times and this is my go to
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Super easy, pre mixed, low cal margaritas. Honestly I think it's easier (and much cheaper!) to make your own, but in a time crunch this is super easy to grab at the store and be done with it!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I absolutely recommend this drink for us ladies that love a good margarita but try to be sensible when it comes to sugar and calories! I love all Skinny Girl products and recommend every product that I’ve tried thus far!
Holly R.
Love love love this. Perfect on a summer day. The flavor is crisp and light with the tang of lime! No comparison to other light margaritas. This is the best. We continue to buy this brand.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?