BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of how this stuff tastes. If you’re going to drink, it might as well be enjoyable at least. We couldn’t even pawn this stuff off to our college friends. Not great. I guess it’s cool that it has fewer calories.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Super easy, pre mixed, low cal margaritas. Honestly I think it's easier (and much cheaper!) to make your own, but in a time crunch this is super easy to grab at the store and be done with it!
Ali R.
These taste so sugary that I had to check that I was still drinking skinny girl. I really like these, especially because they are lowcal. They’re also great when you’re feeling lazy because you don’t have to mix anything.
Susy A.
I absolutely recommend this drink for us ladies that love a good margarita but try to be sensible when it comes to sugar and calories! I love all Skinny Girl products and recommend every product that I’ve tried thus far!
Bella S.
Birmingham, AL
As we all know alcohol can contain a ton of calories. It's nice to have a low calorie option that's also affordable & tastes great.. You're not missing anything when you choose skinny girl
Vannessa M.
Durham, NC
Great taste without the "diet" taste like most diet drinks. The flavor is fantastic and tasty. Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a drink without as many calories.
Phill P.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tastes so good and low calorie would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious drink or two. We even added salt to the rim of the glass to make it taste just like a restaurant margarita. Go buy it now
Erica E.
I like that this drink is less calories than a normal margarita. This product tastes pretty good, but it's too sweet for me. It's at a good price point, but I wouldn't purchase it again.
Kate H.
Indian Trail, NC
Amazing! Love this drink, it’s a must for a girls night. Love how it tastes just like a margarita. Great price for the product especially compared to other brands. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Alia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this drink. I recently came across it and it’s so smooth, great chilled. It’s so affordable. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. It’s a little tart for me. I would buy it again.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.