Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
I absolutely love these they are less fattening and are great have the taste of a skinny margarita tho but still amazing I like them they could be a littler better but do think they are pretty darn good
Karenđź–ŚSmith S.
Chicago
It’s very refreshing,smooth quality ,when blending blends easily, it more at a great value then other brands, kinda pricey but I mean it’s okay, need to be less strong and no I would not buy again sorry
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
For a chunky dunk like myself I prefer to keep the cal pals away as much as possible. This stuff is the bees knees and I would drink it straight if my husband didn’t make fun of me for drinking virgin.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
Was pretty good for a premixed cocktail, but I felt it wasn’t strong enough and I can taste the artificial sweeteners. It was affordable and I know it’s a lot better for you than other premixed drinks.
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
Being a huge fan of RHONY, I was hoping the product that got Bethany on the map would taste better than this, but honestly it landed below expectations. Strong aftertaste too. Not a fan. Adding fresh lime couldn’t fix things either sadly.
Holland M.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great product. It was tasty while still being low in calories to live up to the skinny girl brand. Tastes like a classic margarita. Can drink over ice or blended and is great both ways! It was inexpensive and I would recommend!
Amanda F.
Lewisville, TX
Best thing on a Friday night after a week of work is definitely a margarita, even better a Skinny Girl one! You can have all the awesomeness without the calories! I love this brand! I always go straight towards them when in a store!
Joanna H.
Oxford, AL
Love the taste and the no hassle prep for this margarita mix! It’s premixed and ready to serve over ice. It also is guilt free margarita mix with less calories than if you made one with other mixes!
Jay J.
Fresno
It’s bleh. It made decent enough margaritas to do the trick but I wouldn’t buy it again. There was just something missing. The bottle was cute but the drink itself was blah. Don’t really recommend.
Amanda K.
Torrington, CT
Like duh? Who doesn't love a Skinny Girl Marg!!! Perfect for a hot summer day when your trying to watch you calories for the swimsuit! Many variations and flavors on the market! Highly recommend you give them a try in the blender!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?