BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception a...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Jules C.
A super fun bottle to bring to parties. Not the best “margarita” flavor, but it’s easily fixable. Super affordable and only 100 calories a bottle! You can drink the whole thing and not feel quite as guilty.
Mary F.
Yummy goodness without the awfully high calorie count found in your average cocktail. I don’t like having to buy 4 different drinks just to mix one cocktail together so it’s nice to have premixed options.
Mykemia M.
Monroeville
This is what my aunt loves. She gave me a cup of this before. It’s a ok drink. More of a older woman drink in my opinion. This was my first time drinking some. I would only buy this for my aunt or mother.
AnaInes F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Well if ur trying to low key drink with out feeling bad than this is the drink. Not the best but I still drink it. And later on I don’t feel guilty. U can find it pretty much anywhere, for a cheap price.
Ashtin P.
Ashwaubenon
This margarita is pretty tasty. Not one of my favorites because it could be more flavorful. I love the sleek simple bottle. I guess for a diet drink it is pretty tasty. I may buy again if I am on a diet.
Autumn P.
Huntington
Fairly good taste. Different from other margaritas. However still very good considering it is a little better for you than many other drinks. Affordable for what you get. I just puked definitely by again
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg
I absolutely love these they are less fattening and are great have the taste of a skinny margarita tho but still amazing I like them they could be a littler better but do think they are pretty darn good
Karen🖌Smith S.
Chicago
It’s very refreshing,smooth quality ,when blending blends easily, it more at a great value then other brands, kinda pricey but I mean it’s okay, need to be less strong and no I would not buy again sorry
Alissa P.
LOVE skinny girl margaritas!! Definitely can feel that it is “skinny” as it doesn’t make you feel as bloated as some margaritas do afterwards. It is very affordable and perfect for a warm spring night!!
Mariana C.
Aventura, FL
I tried this to get a low calorie type of margarita and I hated it! It tasted so wrong! I like the packaging and I thought it looked like it would be great. I hated the flavor. I would skip this drink!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.