Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Elizabeth C.
Crawfordville, FL
It has a smooth taste that makes it seem like you arent drinking any alcohol. Smooth freash taste almost like bubbles running down your throat
Janeen B.
Grovertown
It’s ok. I had it once at hotel with a friend. It was only one glass. The hotel had it in the gift shop and was cheaper than going to the bar.
Karina Justine M.
Plainfield, IL
Love margaritas!!!! Skinny girl gives you the same great taste with half the calories. Love drinking really cold and with my girls by the pool
Karimah A.
Randallstown, MD
Love a good drink. Skinnygirl is a really good online. It is vegan which is another good plus to it. I like the taste and a different flavors.
Monica B.
Norman
Pretty tasty if you are in the mood for a margarita without all of the added sugar and calories. Decent product for the price and tastes great.
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
It’s average. It’s not bad, it’s not excellent. But it does do the trick. The flavoring is that of a weak margarita but again, does the trick!
kelly g.
racine, wi
I like these for a small kick with a nice Hispanic dish. Most of the time I eat healthy and this skinny margarita will go a long way with that.
Heather S.
It didn't have a lot of flavor. Wasn't bad, but I never finished my drink because I kept forgetting I had one, I just wasn't interested in it.
Lybra M.
Killeen, TX
Good drink. To me it doesn't taste any different from any other brand margaritas. Tastes like a margarita should without all the added calories
Maria V.
Philadelphia
Great and convenient if your watching your calories. But for someone that isn't so conscious of how many calories I consume, it's not the best.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?