BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Tops my favorite margarita. Easy decision to indulge without the guilt and the calories.
Tanya W.
Lite and tasty not that strong though but what can you expect from a diet type drink...
Abigail J.
Houston
I’ve had this one several times it makes good margaritas. I would definitely repurchase.
Mary P.
Akron, OH
I love this! One of the best margarita mixes I’ve had! Doesn’t taste too fake and gross!
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
Too sweet for me & it really makes me sad because dieting girls wanna drink some days too
Julie Anne N.
Manchester, TN
So good and it’s guilt free! How can it get any better! I’ll definitely be repurchasing
Monica P.
Clovis, CA
Liked the idea that it's low calorie for dieting reasons but I just couldn't finish i!
Brittani H.
Kokomo, MS
Must have love this drink keep a bottle of it at my house at all times would recommend
Sara S.
New York , NY
Refreshing, delicious, perfect for any season or occasion and extremely enjoyable! Yum!
Emily H.
Circleville, OH
Such a great flavor and the fact that it’s fewer calories helps a girl sleep a night.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.