Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Asia M.
The product is amazing. I enjoy the margarita mix. The value is great and affordable. The flavor is good and I enjoy it. Affordable and delicious.
Lupita C.
it was very strong and the taste is to acquire it . not for everyone especially if you are a wine drinker it's more of a strong wine flavored
Taylor W.
Oskaloosa, KS
I absolutely love the taste of this. I don’t like strong alcoholic drinks, so this drink is the way to go. It is perfect for any event or occasion.
Mallory M.
I love SkinnyGirl mixes, all of the fun of a cocktail without the calories. They are still delicious without all the extra complicated ingredients.
Brittney M.
Crestwood, KY
Low calorie option that doesn’t skimp in taste!!! If you are looking to save calories this is a great option! Lots of variety and very affordable!
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Easily one of the best margarita mixes and I'm a mar girl. Doesn't taste artificial and actually feels a little lighter on your belly! Great drink
Marjorie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for in a pinch when you don’t feel like making the drink yourself or don’t have all the supplies. Usually on purchase this when it’s on sale.
Tonya W.
Newnan
I got this as a gift from a good friend of mine. It was good for taste & lived up to it's hype & I will be getting more in the near future.
Kelsey L.
So I purchased this in a pinch, it was alright but I don’t know if I would get it again. I know we all have different tastes, this just isn’t mine!
Zachary B.
PEACH is really really good. Love skinny girl. Love Bethenny and love supporting her. Skinny girls a good brand with great taste no extra calories.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?