BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Amy R.
North Richland Hills, TX
It was a little too sweet for me but it still tasted good. I mixed it with a splash of tonic water to cut it down a little.
Kelly S.
I love all of there drinks j have had they are very good and good in price they are my go to drinks me and my SO love them
Courtni C.
Hot Springs, AR
So refreshing and delicious! One of my favorite flavors and I love that you don’t have to worry (too much) about calories!
Lakeisha T.
I am a huge huge fan of mix drinks and margaritas are my favorite. I can't drink straight alcohol so this is prefect for me
Heather A.
Eielson Air Force Base
For a person who doesn't drink all that often, I find skinny girl margarita mix does the job for me. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany C.
I love these products. They all taste great and different flavors so there’s something for everybody. Love all her products
fran s.
Louisiana
Great taste ...taste like it just a little strong..refreshing drink on those hot summer days..like mind best really cold.
Karen A.
Madison
This product is superb. The taste isn’t sweet at all. It has perfect blend with alcohol and not as much carbs and sugar.
Carolina V.
New Rochelle, NY
Def taste like its suppose to be a diet drink. It’s tasty if you are trying to save calories and aren’t into vodka sodas
Megan G.
Columbus
This doesn’t taste exactly like the regular but for what it is it’s good. It’s also a good value for what you’re getting.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.