BY SKINNYGIRL #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Sarah W.
Adrian, MI
It was ok. I won't purchase again. I'm sure others might like it so I'll give it a 3. It just had a weird after taste to me.
Grace L.
Liked the lime taste but did not like the taste of the fake sugar etc. not as many calories but not as high alcohol content.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this & also love their mojitos! They have like no calories but doesn't taste like it! Love it alone or mixing with it!
Kelly B.
Liverpool, NY
I am not a lover of skinny girl margarita.I do like the packaging. The cost is ok if you like it. I did not enjoy the flavor.
Patricia R.
Aurora
Hey these skinny girl drinks are pretty darn good! Picked it up as a what the heck and was glad I did. I can wait to try more
Courtni C.
Hot Springs, AR
So refreshing and delicious! One of my favorite flavors and I love that you don’t have to worry (too much) about calories!
Amy R.
North Richland Hills, TX
It was a little too sweet for me but it still tasted good. I mixed it with a splash of tonic water to cut it down a little.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
It was actually pretty good for a “diet” drink. But def has the diet “taste”. Not badly priced and a very large selection.
Lakeisha T.
I am a huge huge fan of mix drinks and margaritas are my favorite. I can't drink straight alcohol so this is prefect for me
Shar E.
Palmdale, CA
The product itself it good, I love that it's calorie conciensus. But I did feel like it had a little bit of an after taste
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.