BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Adriel G.
hamilton
Definitely love this on a hot summer day great for relaxing on the beach kind of day great
Amanda C.
Wyoming, PA
Love these drinks! Low cal, delicious and you don’t have to drink a lot to get you tipsy 😉
Daniell S.
The og of the mega brand is still my favorite. It’s the only pre mixed margarita I enjoyed
siomara l.
I haven't try it because is for skinny girls but i will love to try it.
i need an example
Lindsey P.
Bear
Great taste! Certainly a summer drink for me. Lower calories makes it easier to enjoy more!
Tanya W.
Lite and tasty not that strong though but what can you expect from a diet type drink...
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
Tops my favorite margarita. Easy decision to indulge without the guilt and the calories.
Holly U.
Bloomingdale, IL
Just the right about of calories as too indulge a bit and not worry about counting them.
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
Too sweet for me & it really makes me sad because dieting girls wanna drink some days too
Mary P.
Akron, OH
I love this! One of the best margarita mixes I’ve had! Doesn’t taste too fake and gross!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.