BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
April P.
Didn't like this. Waste of money. Would rather just make them from scratch or buy a lime-a-Rita
Justine H.
Warminster, PA
All the fun without all the calories!! Great to mix with or even drink alone! Cute bottle, too!
Victoria F.
A great option at an affordable price. Also easy to find in many stores. Taste is good as well.
Taylor M.
Bowling Green
Great! Would recommend to friends, and will repurchase! I love all of the skinny girl products!
Bianca •.
Port huron, MI
Perfect for a bbq in summer. Very refreshing and taste amazing. Also perfect for a ladies night
Kim B.
I love skinny girl but this one is a bit sweet. I mixed it with some soda and it tones it down
Morgan A.
Titusville
I liked using this in my margaritas at home. Pretty affordable for my budget. Would buy again.
Rachelle B.
Waterford, MI
Almost as good as the real thing. Tastes like a marg. Just need to add salt and you’re golden.
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
The positive is the reduced calories in this drink; however, I really did not enjoy the taste.
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
Love the taste and the guilt free drinking! Has a great flavor. I love the low calorie aspect!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.