Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
Good alternative if you’re looking for something more waistline friendly! I bought it at my local liquor store and I’d say it’s a good price.
Christina H.
Kennebunk, ME
Good taste, I like that its low calorie. I think it needs more alcohol in it though personally. Overall pretty good. Four out of five stars.
Alyssa C.
Brooklyn
I like skinni girls because they taste nothing like alcohol. That’s what I love the most. I’m not a huge drinker so skinni girls are my go to
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
Great product for someone who wants to have fun but doesn't want to drink a bunch of calories! Used it for girls night and everyone loved it!
Jessica S.
Falls Church
Bought for almost every bachelorette party. Light and not too sugary, but also very tasty. Great for those counting calories before a wedding
Caitlyn R.
Love the convenience and the flavor. It’s easy to sip and doesn’t have a strong alcohol taste. It’s also a plus that it’s a skinny version!!
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
I think that the idea of this is nice. However, after trying the product i feel as though I could taste the fake sugar which I'm not a fan of
Samantha M.
Plainfield
Its a good low cal option but it still leaves a sugary coating on your teeth. Not my favorite but when cutting calories it does come in handy
Shelby p.
karnes city, TX
I really didn't like this. To me it was very strong and I'm not a fan of really stong drinks. I like my drinks to be more fruity or favorable
Searah N.
Kissimmee
Skinny girl margarita has a great flavor I love it for a hot summer day. It’s refreshing and their are many different flavors to choose from
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?