Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #5 in Cocktail Mixes

Wan B.
Ellicott City
When I tried it, it was weak in flavor. The packaging it super eye catching and that’s what made me buy it. However it just wasn’t strong enough for me. ;)
mallory f.
Skinny girl is such a great drink to hang out at home with the girls. It tastes amazing and it ready to drink. I always chill it before I drink it though.
rylo b.
Kind of gross, weird flavor! I was not a fan. Not undrinkable and if you need an alternative this is a good one but I wouldn't say it's my mixer of choice.
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
I think this is OK. It's definitely not as good as restaurant margaritas but is good just drink on its own if you want a good buzz without the calories.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I found this drink quite tasty. It was something different and I really enjoyed. Definitely introducing this drink to all the bridesmaids and the bride.
Jessica R.
Chicago Heights, IL
Doesn’t taste good at all, I’ve stopped buying this and prefer to just make my own margs with tequila and lime juice and maple syrup and sparkling water.
Lexi M.
Proctorville , OH
Skinny girl margaritas are my go to on girls night when we're all trying to watch our wait! It is a great tasting drink with little calories. Thumbs up!
Marcy A.
Aurora, IL
I’ve tried this couple times. It was ok! A bit stronger than I like. It’s not the best not the worst. I would recommend for casual drinking with friends.
Amber R.
Festus, MO
If I could I would give it no stars...I don't know if I got a bad couple of bottles or what but smelled and tasted like rotten feet...gag! No thank you.
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
It tastes really good I’m not much of a drinker but I like how this one isn’t so rough, packaging is nice and cute. I think it’s affordable for the taste
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?