BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Rachelle B.
Waterford, MI
Almost as good as the real thing. Tastes like a marg. Just need to add salt and you’re golden.
Bianca •.
Port huron, MI
Perfect for a bbq in summer. Very refreshing and taste amazing. Also perfect for a ladies night
Kaileigh K.
Richland , WA
Great drink mix for marags. Highly recommend very good and it’s a bonus that it is low calorie.
Savannah J.
Kerrville, TX
I absolutely love margaritas, so drinking this helps feel less guilty! It tastes amazing also!
Felicia F.
Venice , FL
Love the taste and the guilt free drinking! Has a great flavor. I love the low calorie aspect!
April P.
Didn't like this. Waste of money. Would rather just make them from scratch or buy a lime-a-Rita
Ashley O.
Marysville , OH
A little tart but not too bad. I know it has that sweeter taste because it's healthier for you.
Heather P.
Griffin
This is delicious. All of the pleasure with none of the guilt. I always have a bottle on hand.
Justine H.
Warminster, PA
All the fun without all the calories!! Great to mix with or even drink alone! Cute bottle, too!
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
The positive is the reduced calories in this drink; however, I really did not enjoy the taste.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.