BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Nicole S.
Savannah
These are wonderful!! Low calories and taste amazing! Don’t have to worry about drinking empty calories
Haley D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product I think it has a great taste and is perfect if you are on a diet but need a drink!
Sexy S.
Miami
Love it! A Friday night without this drink. It is absolutely not a TGIF. I will spend years drinking it
Ashlynn C.
Tipton, IN
I love margaritas! The bottle is cute too! Price isn’t too bad either. Fun for a girls night together.
Courtney J.
Such a good mixer but the taste is lacking a little bit. Great for people watching what they eat/drink!
Barbara C.
Cottonwood, CA
Good by itself and for mixing! I prefer to mix my alcohols with sprite and this one is great for that.
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
Makes making margaritas so easy! Love the flavor and it’s super smooth! Me and all of my girls love it!
Rachel H.
Tabernash
I liked this but not my favorite. I found I liked this better with a silver tequila rather than a gold.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I actually really like these! I like to add pieces of fruit to my glasses to add just a touch of flavor
Ashley H.
Quinton
Love reaching for these when I’m watching my calories! Makes great drinks without all the excess junk!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.