Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Love this mix! It taste great & is a lot lower in calories then other brands. Great for when you want to have a drink without the extra calories.
Laura B.
Plant City
Pretty strong margarita. Personally, I like that it was stronger rather than sweeter as in with other mixes. Would definitely purchase this again
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
Skinny girl margarita has a good flavor and is priced right. Since there are fewer calories I don't feel guilty for having that second glass 😉🍷
Elizabeth C.
Crawfordville, FL
It has a smooth taste that makes it seem like you arent drinking any alcohol. Smooth freash taste almost like bubbles running down your throat
Jennifer A.
Columbus , Nj
Original flavor and the best one! Don't buy if you want an authentic margarita taste, but do buy if you want to get close and save on calories!
Brittany K.
South Point, OH
I love love these. They taste great but are lower in calories than most mix drinks. I try to limit my alcohol but I buy these when I do drink.
Janeen B.
Grovertown
It’s ok. I had it once at hotel with a friend. It was only one glass. The hotel had it in the gift shop and was cheaper than going to the bar.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
Love love love Skinny Girl margaritas! I love that it tastes delicious and I don’t feel so guilty drinking it. Something I buy again and again!
Karina Justine M.
Plainfield, IL
Love margaritas!!!! Skinny girl gives you the same great taste with half the calories. Love drinking really cold and with my girls by the pool
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
It’s average. It’s not bad, it’s not excellent. But it does do the trick. The flavoring is that of a weak margarita but again, does the trick!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?