BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Roxana A.
Hialeah
It’s so good and helps me relax every time . I haven’t purchased one myself but when I’ve tried it at parties I got addicted lol. I would definitely recommend this to all girls who love drink mixes. I approve 100%
Lissa H.
Austin
Love the flavor of skinny girl margarita. Perfect for moms night in or anytime. The lime flavor is out of this world and perfect size bottle for sharing. The packaging just screams fun. Would absolutely buy again.
MARIA J.
Pacheco, CA
I mix this with Tequila and crush ice on the blender and it tastes great. It also doesn’t have as many calories as other margarita mixers so there’s a plus. My male relatives don’t care too much for this though.
Daisy H.
I thought it was going to be strong taste but it was actually not. I got it at local liquor store. They had it a little over priced but it’s to be expected. It definitely did not disappoint. I would buy again.
Kaley M.
mangum, OK
I love this product because I can keep within my caloric count for the day and enjoy it without guilt! It is a really great value because it goes a long way and you do not have to drink a lot of it! I would definitely recommend others to try it!
Jules C.
A super fun bottle to bring to parties. Not the best “margarita” flavor, but it’s easily fixable. Super affordable and only 100 calories a bottle! You can drink the whole thing and not feel quite as guilty.
Kasalyn S.
Westminster , SC
This drink is good but it’s not my favorite. I do love the packaging and think it’s super cute . The price point is affordable but it didn’t meet my expectations. I was hoping for something a little taster.
Mary F.
Yummy goodness without the awfully high calorie count found in your average cocktail. I don’t like having to buy 4 different drinks just to mix one cocktail together so it’s nice to have premixed options.
Ashtin P.
Ashwaubenon
This margarita is pretty tasty. Not one of my favorites because it could be more flavorful. I love the sleek simple bottle. I guess for a diet drink it is pretty tasty. I may buy again if I am on a diet.
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn’t expecting it to be as delicious as it was considering it’s a diet drink. It’s an affordable, delicious, and easy drink and I will be purchasing again soon.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.