Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Kate P.
belmar
This mix was ok. It was almost to sweet. When mixed with other drinks/ alcohol it did not taste very well. In my opinion I would not buy this again. It was also very expensive so I would not recommend this to my friends.
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I did not care for this at all. My husband bought it for me - which I was up to try it. It tasted very watered down, and not like a regular margarita. It does have less calories for you, but the taste was not worth it.
Kenya M.
Texas City
This is definitely a lighter mixed drink that mitigated the feeling after drinking a beverage with a higher sugar content. However, there was an aftertaste that wasn’t very pleasant when I tried this beverage. I drank it slightly chilled and on the rocks.
I love skinnygirl products, especially the alcohol and mixers. I lost 85 pounds by counting calories and skinny girl definitely aided in me doing that and still being able to enjoy partying and drinking with friends.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Love this product. It’s a great way to have a drink without feeling guilty. I love the packaging, very chic and cute. I love bringing it out for a girls night in and it’s always a hit! I would definitely buy again!
Beth R.
I love the Skinny Girl drinks. It’s delicious and you don’t have to be a mixologist to enjoy it. I haven’t tasted other low cal brands as I don’t think there are many. I’d like more fruity flavors. It has a bitter taste.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I search for low sugar ways to enjoy a drink So was excited to find this. It wasn’t for me. Just didn’t taste like a real margarita. Didn’t have much flavor and what it did have wasn’t right. I wouldn’t buy again.
Roxana A.
Hialeah
It’s so good and helps me relax every time . I haven’t purchased one myself but when I’ve tried it at parties I got addicted lol. I would definitely recommend this to all girls who love drink mixes. I approve 100%
Hannah R.
Utica
It was a great and delicious way to get my drink on without worrying about calories! Wish my friend hadn’t dropped the bottle after pouring the first drink and shattering it everywhere...but hey, what can you do?
MARIA J.
Pacheco, CA
I mix this with Tequila and crush ice on the blender and it tastes great. It also doesn’t have as many calories as other margarita mixers so there’s a plus. My male relatives don’t care too much for this though.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?