Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Kayla -.
Lake City
The Skinny Girl Margaritas are the prefect way to indulge without feeling guilty. It’s low calorie without loosing that signature margarita taste.
Kelsey L.
So I purchased this in a pinch, it was alright but I don’t know if I would get it again. I know we all have different tastes, this just isn’t mine!
Asia M.
The product is amazing. I enjoy the margarita mix. The value is great and affordable. The flavor is good and I enjoy it. Affordable and delicious.
Lauren L.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is so good it’s scary, you can drink this like it’s juice and all of a sudden you will be hit like a truck. It’s so delicious and smooth
Mallory M.
I love SkinnyGirl mixes, all of the fun of a cocktail without the calories. They are still delicious without all the extra complicated ingredients.
Marjorie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for in a pinch when you don’t feel like making the drink yourself or don’t have all the supplies. Usually on purchase this when it’s on sale.
Ashley L.
Bel air, MD
I did not like this at all. The flavor was bland, and I didn’t even finish my drink. I feel this is subpar to other brands, not my choice at all.
Niobe V.
La Mesa , CA
This OG drink is such a good go-to! The fact that it’s low in calories is a HUGE plus! And I love that it’s easy and a no brainer - just add ice!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Love this mix! It taste great & is a lot lower in calories then other brands. Great for when you want to have a drink without the extra calories.
Nikki K.
Trempealeau
My hopes were high for this product, but it was horrible. I will not try any other flavors. Plus it’s overpriced Skinny Girl Margaritas
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?