BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Quinton
Love reaching for these when I’m watching my calories! Makes great drinks without all the excess junk!
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
Makes making margaritas so easy! Love the flavor and it’s super smooth! Me and all of my girls love it!
Ashlynn C.
Pensacola, FL
I love margaritas! The bottle is cute too! Price isn’t too bad either. Fun for a girls night together.
Sexy S.
Miami
Love it! A Friday night without this drink. It is absolutely not a TGIF. I will spend years drinking it
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Not bad. Easy drink in the bottle. Would probably repurchase again. Decent taste. Gets the job done.
Angel M.
Whittier, CA
Bought two bottles of this for a girls getaway trip and we loved it! Wish we would have bought more!
Jenny V.
Madison
Fun for a girl's night without all of the unnecessary calories that you get with typical margaritas!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
It's nice that they are lower calorie, but honestly not the best. You can make a better tasting marg.
Helen K.
Los Angeles
One of my favs! Taste smooth and low on calories. I served it at my last party and it was such a hit.
carrie F.
Absolutely delicious minus the calories. I highly recommend this product to people that are dieting.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.