Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Tali P.
Grafton, OH
A yummy Margarita with half the calories?! YES PLEASE!! I am a repeat consumer of SkinnyGirl and I don’t think this brand will ever lose my loyalty!
Selena K.
Yes yes! Summer time is margaritas time, and skinny girl has always done it for me as far as taste on point, package on point! Such a great product.
Nicole S.
Greensboro, NC
Great for a girls night. Very light (almost too light in flavor for my liking) but great if you are watching your calorie intake but want a drink.
Taylor W.
Oskaloosa, KS
I absolutely love the taste of this. I don’t like strong alcoholic drinks, so this drink is the way to go. It is perfect for any event or occasion.
Marjorie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for in a pinch when you don’t feel like making the drink yourself or don’t have all the supplies. Usually on purchase this when it’s on sale.
Brittney M.
Crestwood, KY
Low calorie option that doesn’t skimp in taste!!! If you are looking to save calories this is a great option! Lots of variety and very affordable!
Zachary B.
PEACH is really really good. Love skinny girl. Love Bethenny and love supporting her. Skinny girls a good brand with great taste no extra calories.
Tara B.
Kittanning, PA
This was a an awesome addition to my stockpile of different liquors. It has a mild yet potent strength to it. It is mild enough for us lightweights
Kayla -.
Lake City
The Skinny Girl Margaritas are the prefect way to indulge without feeling guilty. It’s low calorie without loosing that signature margarita taste.
Erika G.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Easily one of the best margarita mixes and I'm a mar girl. Doesn't taste artificial and actually feels a little lighter on your belly! Great drink
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?