BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Quinton
Love reaching for these when I’m watching my calories! Makes great drinks without all the excess junk!
Sexy S.
Miami
Love it! A Friday night without this drink. It is absolutely not a TGIF. I will spend years drinking it
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
Makes making margaritas so easy! Love the flavor and it’s super smooth! Me and all of my girls love it!
Nicole S.
Savannah
These are wonderful!! Low calories and taste amazing! Don’t have to worry about drinking empty calories
Barbara C.
Cottonwood, CA
Good by itself and for mixing! I prefer to mix my alcohols with sprite and this one is great for that.
Haley D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product I think it has a great taste and is perfect if you are on a diet but need a drink!
Rachel H.
Tabernash
I liked this but not my favorite. I found I liked this better with a silver tequila rather than a gold.
Courtney J.
Such a good mixer but the taste is lacking a little bit. Great for people watching what they eat/drink!
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Only margarita I can drink without feeling bad afterwards. Like that you can find it almost anywhere
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
It's nice that they are lower calorie, but honestly not the best. You can make a better tasting marg.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.