BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Michelle t.
Millville , NJ
I guess by skinny girl they mean no taste. It tasted horrible. No way would I ever buy this stuff again.
Erin M.
Phelan, CA
I like these margaritas, even if they aren't the best I've had. A bit pricey, but a good pre-mixed drink.
Monica A.
Skinny girl is actually okay. I would take my Jose Cuervo ready to drink margarita mix over this any day.
Caitlin G.
I have always LOVED Margaritas so this actually made my life happy. packaging was easy and simple to open
Margaret F.
Olathe, KS
Love a guilt free margarita! This drink is so simple yet so tasty. Leaves me feeling fresh the next day!
Nicole S.
Savannah
These are wonderful!! Low calories and taste amazing! Don’t have to worry about drinking empty calories
Ashlynn C.
Pensacola, FL
I love margaritas! The bottle is cute too! Price isn’t too bad either. Fun for a girls night together.
Ashley H.
Quinton
Love reaching for these when I’m watching my calories! Makes great drinks without all the excess junk!
Haley D.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product I think it has a great taste and is perfect if you are on a diet but need a drink!
Rachel H.
Tabernash
I liked this but not my favorite. I found I liked this better with a silver tequila rather than a gold.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.