BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Kristen T.
Williamsburg
Wasn't a huge fan. A little weak on the flavor. Probably wouldn't buy again and wouldn't recommend to friends
Ellie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Much like the martini mix, the Skinnygirl Margarita flavor was awful and I would not recommend it.
Renee M.
So smooth and the flavor was delicious, not over powering and not to light, I have bought time and time again
~ashley~ K.
Buffalo
Love skinny girl! The packaging is so chic, and the taste is great. I feel like it is also a unique product!
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the sweetness the mixes give and it boosts your energy as well! It is all around my favorote drink mix!
Elizabeth G.
Sloan, NY
All the flavor of a classic margarita . I like that’s it’s not super sweet. Skinnygirl Margarita
Michelle A.
Stockton
Very tadt. Refreshing. Not too sweet. Just the right balance of tequila and sweetness. Did not disappoint.
Genesis D.
Me encanta porque puedo hacer mis cócteles sin tener remordimientos por las calorías!!! Tiene buen sabor!!!
Mackenzie H.
chicago
A premade marg in a bottle?! Sign me up. This skinny margarita is perfectly concocted and calorie friendly.
Gabby G.
For I️t having less calories I️t is really good, however compared to a traditional margarita I️t is subpar.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.