Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
I like to drink this because its strong and its low calories and its a great drink to have after a longs day of work and who doesn't like the founder of skinny girl Bethanny Frankel
Gabby C.
Hickory, NC
My roommates and I in college would crush up ice in the blender with this drink and enjoy! It was a great way to get those restaurant style margaritas without the cost!
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to try and be healthy, and while consuming tequila, there’s no exception. I love to be able to still have my margaritas and the affordability and value of this is great! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
Skinnygirl Margarita is a awesome drink to have while hosting a girls night it’s really light so everyone can enjoy a drink with out feeling guilty.
Maggie C.
Birmingham, AL
I love this taste of the product. It mixes very well! I like to know that it isn’t as high calorie as some products. Great price as well!!!
Laura C.
Rome
Not the taste I was looking for and also not what I expected. I have tried other skinny girl drinks and liked them much better.
Renee S.
Raleigh
Does not taste like a margarita taste like a wine. I would never buy it again. It bitter would never recommend this
Amy L.
Houma
This was an ok mix...not particularly my favorite but it will do...a lot of my friends like the different flavors
Megan E.
West Frankfort
The taste is horrible. The hangover is so much worse. I will not buy this product again but to each their own
Haley H.
Sequim
I wasn’t a huge fan. It was pretty plain flavored, but what can you say for a low calorie alcohol beverage?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?