BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Stephanie F.
Tried this on a whim and was very suprised at how good it is...everyone enjoyed it will definitely buy again!
Andrea R.
Rochester
Awesome! Perfect mix, easy to serve at a party without having to lug all the various bottles. Very refreshing
Renee M.
So smooth and the flavor was delicious, not over powering and not to light, I have bought time and time again
Ellie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Much like the martini mix, the Skinnygirl Margarita flavor was awful and I would not recommend it.
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the sweetness the mixes give and it boosts your energy as well! It is all around my favorote drink mix!
~ashley~ K.
Buffalo
Love skinny girl! The packaging is so chic, and the taste is great. I feel like it is also a unique product!
Kelly H.
new paltz, NY
Very tasty. One of my regular purchases. I love all the flavors and will try any other flavor that comes out
Gina C.
Dayton
Purchased this once. I liked it but not my favorite. It has a very strong taste so can only have a drink or 2
Nicole D.
Trumansburg, NY
Delicious. I love love this mix it isnt to potent price point is good and it doesnt make you feel so bloated
Kari R.
A fun little mix to try with your girlfriends if your wanting a fun night in and your watching your calories.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.