Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
I made the mistake of not reading the directions on the bottle. (It was a gift) and I added more tequila. Needless to say, the drink was pretty potent. Haha, the mix was still pretty good however.,
sue H.
Fishers, IN
Saw a woman buying a bunch of these at Target and thought they must be really good and low calorie...that's even better. Went to visit my mom and she had a bottle someone had given her. We popped it open and the three of us that were there didn't have anything but the first sip. It tasted terrible. I have tried any other skinny girl product because of how terrible this one was.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
So delicious! I really love the skinny girl margarita over ice. No, this doesn't taste like a margarita you would have at a bar or restaurant but it is significantly lower in calories than those and has a great flavor. My girl friends and I love to drink Skinny Girl to watch our waist line while enjoying a cocktail!
Tiffany D.
N Charleston, SC
This was not good to me at all! I suggest just making margaritas at home and using fresh lime juice etc to make them “healthier /low calorie” if that’s what you are trying to get out of this. I’m not one for premade margaritas anyways. I didn’t purchase this myself but tried it and wouldn’t ever actually purchase
Ashley B.
Austin, TX
If it weren't for the price, it'd get 4 stars. I love the flavor and the low calorie aspect. But I can get a bottle of wine for $10 and it lasts a bit longer (and honestly, gives a bit more of a buzz). But if it were a little less expensive, I'd buy it all the time!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really wanted to like these as I love the idea behind them. Alas, I really thought the maragarita was horrible. I ended up pouring the bottle down the drain. I'd like to try some of the other flavors, but I don't want to waste the money if I don't like them.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I really like the skinny girl martinis it is a good price it compares to other brands it has a good taste and isn't costly. I like the logo a lot and I would recommend this to others if they are in the market for margaritas. I would purchase this item again.
Lauren J.
Beverly Hills, MI
This margarita tastes very watered down and you can definitely taste the artificial sweetener. If you are looking for a low calorie margarita it would be better to make your own than buying this! Not much taste.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I didn't like this product at all. I tried it twice just to be sure and ended up giving the bottle away. Definitely not worth the hype or the price. I will waste my calories on the full sugar margarita. Some things just aren't worth making skinny
Marvelis T.
I love the name and packaging of the Skinny Girl brand. its so stylish and chic. The flavor of these margaritas are not my favorite though. I really love margaritas and was so excited to try these but honestly did not meet my expectations. I will still try other drinks from this brand.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?