BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Hope G.
North Waterboro
I did not care for the taste of this product at all. It was extremely sweet and lady a bad taste in your mouth.
Amber E.
Tasty, low calorie margarita. Pre-mixed and ready to drink. Good value for product. Would definitely buy again.
Mindy H.
I like the idea of it being a low calorie alcoholic beverage but it was way too sour and not appealing at all.
Yor L.
Decent margarita mix especially for quick and cheap margaritas at home. A little too sweet for my taste though
Malarie S.
Overland Park
This is a disgusting product and I don't recommend it to anybody. I've tried it once and will never tried again
Victoria H.
FORT WORTH, TX
Skinny girl margarita is a pretty good option for a lower calorie drink. Tastes good with the perfect tequila.
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
SkinnyGirl Margarita will do in a pinch. Certainly now my favorite. I personally think it tastes watered down.
Megan H.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my summer go tos!! Love the margarita! Not too sweet, great balance of flavors all while being low cal!
Tiliakos A.
I usually don’t drink but if I want something refreshing in the summer I use this! Yes this met my expectations
Ellie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Much like the martini mix, the Skinnygirl Margarita flavor was awful and I would not recommend it.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.