BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Amber E.
Tasty, low calorie margarita. Pre-mixed and ready to drink. Good value for product. Would definitely buy again.
Robin W.
Morgantown, WV
Not a strong margarita taste. Too light. Too sweet. Nice packaging. Good pricing. Excellent availability.
ambur s.
indianapolis
The drink was ok. Not the best Margarita I’ve have but definitely not the worst.Skinnygirl Margarita
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
SkinnyGirl Margarita will do in a pinch. Certainly now my favorite. I personally think it tastes watered down.
Mindy H.
I like the idea of it being a low calorie alcoholic beverage but it was way too sour and not appealing at all.
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I actually love this. And I’m very picky about diet things and margaritas. It also does the job really quickly.
Gina C.
Dayton
Purchased this once. I liked it but not my favorite. It has a very strong taste so can only have a drink or 2
Andrea R.
Rochester
Awesome! Perfect mix, easy to serve at a party without having to lug all the various bottles. Very refreshing
Renee M.
So smooth and the flavor was delicious, not over powering and not to light, I have bought time and time again
Ellie L.
Albuquerque , NM
Much like the martini mix, the Skinnygirl Margarita flavor was awful and I would not recommend it.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.