Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Nicolle H.
Turlock
Skinny girl is an amazing drink at an affordable cost. If you're looking for quality drinks for any type of party skinny girl is always the goto for this skinny girl:)
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
I was a bit embarrassed to buy something with skinny girl name on it but was pleasantly surprised by this. Really, really good. Had a pleasant tartness and good flavor.
Amanda S.
So good! Easy to find since a lot of stores carry the bottle now and it’s really inexpensive. You don’t have to worry about feeling tipsy from it because the alcohol content seems low enough and it’s quite refreshing. One of my favorites.
Roxan S.
Brunswick, GA
Great, is easily mixed with all my favorite liquor, pretty affordable, Love the bottle design and flavors. It does meet my expectations. I would recommend this to others!
Michelle J.
Tulsa
I wasn't a fan of this I didn't like the flavoring my friends didn't like the flavoring we ended up mixing it with something else to get the flavoring that we wanted.
Stephanie Y.
I have a sensitivity to mixed margaritas, too sweet. The agave makes it not only taste delicious but doesn’t effect my stomach. A bit pricey for the amount you get.
Kirsten C.
united states
Overall was not impressed by the flavor or the consostency of this! Thought it tasted watered down and no matter how I mixed it- it just wasnt right. Thumbs down from me!
Erica P.
Very good premixed drink that is easy to take places where mixing a margarita is not practical. Of course not as good as the real deal but I’ve been a repeat customer for years! Bethany Frankel knows her margaritas!
Amber G.
Orange, CA
My go-to drink, especially when I'm watching my weight. First of all, the packing is just so chic and clean, I love it! The packaging brought me in, but the taste kept me coming back! I've read people saying it tastes watered down, which I can KIND of see, but it is a SKINNY margarita, what do you expect! Obviously not as great as a margarita with salt on the rim from your favorite mexican restaurant, but for what it is, it's awesome. Tastes best when poured over ice!
Paloma M.
Geneva, IL
Omg omg omg love this!!!! I can literally drink this all day! Especially when I’ve had a really difficult day with my kids! I will definitely be getting some more!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?