BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Julie S.
Port Washington
Delicious drink with less calories! All the taste without the calories! Also very adorable! Met my expectations.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
All the flavor without the guilt.its nice to have a lower calorie option to make you feel you aren't missing out
Melissa B.
Never again. I get it supposed to be low calorie, but this was just awful I'll stick to my regular old margaritas
Natasha R.
Decatur, MS
Seems to be a little lacking in taste, but makes up for it with helping me keep a lighter figure... I hope! Lol.
Eduardo Anna D.
san rafael
I love the taste to the margarita that they sell. Very refreshing and has just the right touch of alcohol in it.
Amaya J.
I don't really drink but I do that's when you know skinny girl is coming out with me lol ! Very yummy ! My go to
Yor L.
Decent margarita mix especially for quick and cheap margaritas at home. A little too sweet for my taste though
Robin W.
Morgantown, WV
Not a strong margarita taste. Too light. Too sweet. Nice packaging. Good pricing. Excellent availability.
Mindy H.
I like the idea of it being a low calorie alcoholic beverage but it was way too sour and not appealing at all.
Malarie S.
Overland Park
This is a disgusting product and I don't recommend it to anybody. I've tried it once and will never tried again
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.