Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #12 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Katie A.
I got a bottle of this from a friend that oversaw my local grocery store's Liquor Department and was not impressed. The flavor was almost nonexistent , it was so watered down before I added ice to chill it and what flavor I did manage to find was artificial (sweeteners as well as the lime flavoring in this margarita mix). I'm glad I didn't pay for it, because I ended up dumping the rest of the bottle (pretty much the full thing) down the drain.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
I only only only drink margaritas so imagine my excitement when I saw Skinny Girl Margarita. Not too sweet and the right amount of punch to feel like normal alcohol. Add this to your punches if you have some calorie watchers
heather e.
Dallas
Skinny girl Margaritas are the kind of drinks you have to be careful with because they are SO good but the alcohol will creep up on you. I once accidentally drank a whole bottle and ended up going out until 5 am having the best night of my life with this alcohol.
Leslie G.
Tallahassee
I don’t love margaritas, they are not my jam, mostly bc tequila tried to kill me on multiple occasions, but I’ve had this a few different times and I enjoy it! I love the skinny girl brand and most the their drinks are flavorful without the millions of calories.
Julie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
The drink came across a little dry for a margarita. Not bad taste. However, it didn’t hold the same potency as a classic margherita. Definitely a fraction as strong so it depends what your looking for with your marg.
Debz U.
Love this! As someone who is new to drinking or cannot handle a lot of alcohol this is a great starter or if you wanted something light. This was one of my first choices of alcohol at the grocery store and it is my go-to!
Kate P.
belmar
This mix was ok. It was almost to sweet. When mixed with other drinks/ alcohol it did not taste very well. In my opinion I would not buy this again. It was also very expensive so I would not recommend this to my friends.
Nicole D.
San Diego , CA
I love skinny girl! The flavor is definitely there but still leaves a refreshing and lighter taste in your mouth. It is low calorie which is another great aspect. I love blending mine with ice and making a frozen marg!
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I did not care for this at all. My husband bought it for me - which I was up to try it. It tasted very watered down, and not like a regular margarita. It does have less calories for you, but the taste was not worth it.
Kenya M.
Texas City
This is definitely a lighter mixed drink that mitigated the feeling after drinking a beverage with a higher sugar content. However, there was an aftertaste that wasn’t very pleasant when I tried this beverage. I drank it slightly chilled and on the rocks.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?