BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Whitley G.
Love love and love this product!!! I’m on a diet and it meets all my calories and expectations! I am a first time costumer and I absolutely love this! I will be buying this product again for Valentine’s Day with the girls!!
Debz U.
Love this! As someone who is new to drinking or cannot handle a lot of alcohol this is a great starter or if you wanted something light. This was one of my first choices of alcohol at the grocery store and it is my go-to!
Tara B.
West Plains, MO
The taste was not what I had hoped. It left me feeling like I could have made a better “skinny” mix on my own. For some people, it might be good, but I just didn’t think it lived up to my hopes. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Jodi B.
Fishers, IN
I did not care for this at all. My husband bought it for me - which I was up to try it. It tasted very watered down, and not like a regular margarita. It does have less calories for you, but the taste was not worth it.
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
The taste is pretty good and being that it’s pre-mixed its convenient since you don’t have to mix your own drinks unless you want a frosted margarita. Considering it’s “skinny” it’s pretty good although quite strong.
Kiley B.
Great taste would highly recommend to those who are looking for less calories in a drink. I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy as it met my expectations. It comes in Nice packaging and is appealing. Would definitely buy again and again
Jessica A.
georgetown
Did not like this mixed drink at all. I’m a girl who LOVES margaritas and this did not taste like one. I️ understand it’s supposed to be a “lighter” option for a margarita. But the taste was no where near what one should taste like. Wouldn’t recommend
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
Love this product. It’s a great way to have a drink without feeling guilty. I love the packaging, very chic and cute. I love bringing it out for a girls night in and it’s always a hit! I would definitely buy again!
Kayla A.
FALL RIVER, WI
I like the lower sugar content in the margaritas but they are very strong. I had mine on the rocks rather than blended. Blending and adding fruit would be a good start to making better drinks. Would purchase again.
Roxana A.
Hialeah
It’s so good and helps me relax every time . I haven’t purchased one myself but when I’ve tried it at parties I got addicted lol. I would definitely recommend this to all girls who love drink mixes. I approve 100%
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.