BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Christen C.
Mobile, AL
So delicious. I love a good, guilt-free margarita. I can drink this on a Wednesday and not worry about all the calories.
Jordan P.
Jonesboro, AR
Skinny girl allows me to drink and not feel guilty about the sugar intake! It is the only option I feel that tastes well.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is good for what it is. It’s essentially a diet alcohol drink. It still tastes like a margarita but a lot lighter.
Ashley T.
Hartford
The perfect drink when yoy are out to eat on happy hour. This margarita is life i love it its so fruty and smooth yuum
Karina L.
Elmhurst, NY
Taste great and doesn’t make you feel heavy! My absolute favorite! And you don’t have to mix anything which is awesome!
Holly L.
Andover, NJ
I really enjoy skinny girl products because they are good value and I feel good drinking it because of the low calorie.
Mindy F.
Gering
Very tasty and smooth. Love that it has low calories and low fat. Very good to have when you want more than one drink.
Jackie D.
Queens
i love this drink. the bottle is cute and classy. the liquor is delicious and always a great gift for any woman.
Teal P.
Hello light margarita option! Perfect on the rocks. Great alternative to the high sugar high cal options on the market.
Sharon W.
Henderson, TX
Skinny girl great for when your on a diet and still wanta turn up and not drink your calories. Plus it Taste AMAZING!!!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.