BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Lindseyerlick
It was so good and so easy to make! Without the worry of all the calories- it makes the second drink taste that much better!
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
Delicious and low in calorie! Win all around for girls night in+!! Movies and margaritas. Can't wait for my next get together
Patricia R.
Aurora
Hey these skinny girl drinks are pretty darn good! Picked it up as a what the heck and was glad I did. I can wait to try more
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this & also love their mojitos! They have like no calories but doesn't taste like it! Love it alone or mixing with it!
Sarah W.
Adrian, MI
It was ok. I won't purchase again. I'm sure others might like it so I'll give it a 3. It just had a weird after taste to me.
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
This was okay. I probably wouldn't purchase this on my own. It's not what I normally would enjoy but, it's also not terrible
Andria H.
Bernalillo, NM
Drink is perfect for those watching their calorie intake. Very nice flavor. I would love to see more flavors come out.
Grace L.
Liked the lime taste but did not like the taste of the fake sugar etc. not as many calories but not as high alcohol content.
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious and you don’t have to worry about calories so much!!! My friends and I love Skinnygirl and order it wherever we go.
Paige D.
West Lafayette
Perfect on its on. I’m normally only a fan of frozen margaritas not on the rocks but this one I can handle just on the rocks
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.