Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Samantha M.
Simi Valley, CA
If you're still trying to get your drink on and watch your caloric intake, this is a good option. The thing I don't really like about it is that it tastes kind of like artificial sweetener. If you could get rid of that flavor, it would be great. Overall I think it is a good choice if you're trying to keep the calories low, but otherwise go all the way.
Kayton P.
Flushing , MI
I recently picked a bottle of Skinnygirl Grapefruit Margarita and Cranberry Cosmo up to try and a whim, and I'm so glad I did. I'm usually not a fan of pre-mixed, ready to go, drinks, but I love these. They don't taste too sugary and you can definitely tell it is an adult beverage. The fact that this drink is calorie conscious as well throws it over the top for me.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I like skinny girl margaritas but think its a little bit overrated. The taste is not the best (but i like how it not too too sweet) so I always add lime or fruit to it. My friends and I drink it a lot during the summer. Price is ok and people should remember that lower calorie means lower alcohol...just saying
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
This is my favorite trick (to stay skinny) or treat (myself after a LONG work day). It tastes amazing and does the job. I absolutely love Skinny Girl and the whole brand but this one has to be my favorite!
Jacqueline C.
Los Angeles , CA
Drank skinny girl margaritas when they first launched. Very easy to drink the entire bottle. It does lack the taste that a regular margarita does, but that's why it's skinny. Looking forward to having one of these after I have a baby.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
I made the mistake of not reading the directions on the bottle. (It was a gift) and I added more tequila. Needless to say, the drink was pretty potent. Haha, the mix was still pretty good however.,
sue H.
Fishers, IN
Saw a woman buying a bunch of these at Target and thought they must be really good and low calorie...that's even better. Went to visit my mom and she had a bottle someone had given her. We popped it open and the three of us that were there didn't have anything but the first sip. It tasted terrible. I have tried any other skinny girl product because of how terrible this one was.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
So delicious! I really love the skinny girl margarita over ice. No, this doesn't taste like a margarita you would have at a bar or restaurant but it is significantly lower in calories than those and has a great flavor. My girl friends and I love to drink Skinny Girl to watch our waist line while enjoying a cocktail!
Ashley B.
Austin, TX
If it weren't for the price, it'd get 4 stars. I love the flavor and the low calorie aspect. But I can get a bottle of wine for $10 and it lasts a bit longer (and honestly, gives a bit more of a buzz). But if it were a little less expensive, I'd buy it all the time!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really wanted to like these as I love the idea behind them. Alas, I really thought the maragarita was horrible. I ended up pouring the bottle down the drain. I'd like to try some of the other flavors, but I don't want to waste the money if I don't like them.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?