Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #12 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Laura C.
Rome
Not the taste I was looking for and also not what I expected. I have tried other skinny girl drinks and liked them much better.
Renee S.
Raleigh
Does not taste like a margarita taste like a wine. I would never buy it again. It bitter would never recommend this
Amy L.
Houma
This was an ok mix...not particularly my favorite but it will do...a lot of my friends like the different flavors
Megan E.
West Frankfort
The taste is horrible. The hangover is so much worse. I will not buy this product again but to each their own
Haley H.
Sequim
I wasn’t a huge fan. It was pretty plain flavored, but what can you say for a low calorie alcohol beverage?
Noel M.
Memphis, TN
Way too sweet. It tastes like a college freshman’s drink not for those who like to drink fresh margaritas
Gina C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Delcious. It is a staple in my liquor cabinet. Always pull it out at parties when I am hosting.
Savannah J.
Kerrville, TX
I absolutely love margaritas, so drinking this helps feel less guilty! It tastes amazing also!
Kindell M.
Albuquerque
They were okay. I feel like buying a regular brand tasted better with a few more calories.
Michelle G.
Reynoldsburg
Tastes yummy and I don’t feel guilty when I have a few. I really enjoy this drink mix!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?