Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL

Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
The Skinny Girl margaritas are pretty good, but they are a little pricey for as small as the bottles are. Other than that, though I would definitely buy this product again if I was watching my calories.
Taylor R.
Winchester, KY
My go to margarita! It's super easy, you just pour over ice or refrigerate it and drink once it's cold. It taste really good and you don't have to feel guilty about the calories. I do make my own salt rim.
Char-Lene B.
Brooklyn
I love skinny girl especially when I’m on a diet and still really want to drink. Affordable but if you have a tolerance as high as I do, you’d need the whole bottle for a buzz, as long as you don’t share 🍾
Sarah D.
Newnan
Nice fun treat to add to our girl’s night in. We always enjoy the skinny girl products. Adds taste without excess calories. Can’t wait to enjoy it again at our next girls night.
Haisley B.
Great alternative to traditional margaritas. I really can’t taste the difference. It exceeded expectations of a lower calorie mixer. Great flavor that wasn’t too sweet or syrupy.
Miriam C.
Great tasting for different flavors of Margaritas. Not so strong of an alcohol flavor. No need for improvement it's great tasting. Yes definitely a good flavor for Margaritas or any other mix drink. Yes!
madison b.
Raleigh
Tastes good and love the lower calories! Is not enough product for the price you pay but overall i would buy it again for the benefits. if i am in a bind and don’t have time to make my own mix i buy this
Gabby O.
fairfield
Good light flavor, not to sweet used with a sky vodka went well together. If you don’t like strong mixed drinks this is something you might be interested in giving a go! I would recommend buying to try!
Emma K.
cincinnati
Looooove this. It’s hard to have a sugary drink without guilt but this mix helps! It tastes good but you can tell that it is lighter than alternatives. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I would buy again
Dana W.
Tanner
This will take me to margaritaville everytime its a relaxing kick back and enjoy kinda drink I LOVE IT i always buy this brand dont like buying any others but sometimes if the store is out then i will
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?