BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Whittni H.
Edmond, OK
Love the Skinny Girl brand. It is nice to know you can have a lot of this without packing on the calories, and it tastes good!
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
Not the best tasting margarita mix, but if you’re on a diet and looking for a good go-to beverage, I’d say this is a good one.
Lindsay F.
N Attleboro, MA
I was really disappointed in the taste. It tasted like chemicals and not at all like a margarita. I was barely sippable at all.
Taylor G.
This is very affordable and very low in alcohol content. It was very very sweet and you couldn’t even taste the alcohol in it.
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
I don't like this on his own! I mix it with something because on it own it taste horrible! but its actually a really nice price!
janine k.
Clifton
It’s a great product if you want a margarita without all the work, it definitely does not lack flavor even if it’s low calorie
Ashley S.
Love this product. Smooth taste made with my peach margarita. My girls loves the taste and smell. Will buy this product again.
Amanda W.
Amarillo, TX
I thought the lack on calories would mean lack of flavor but that is not the case. Great taste! I will buy again in the future.
Aja S.
Sandy
Not my favorite to use for Margaritas a bit to sweet for me. Keep it on hand to use as it stores well and price point is good.
Misty H.
Mooresville, NC
Delicious and low in calorie! Win all around for girls night in+!! Movies and margaritas. Can't wait for my next get together
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.