BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Crawfordville, FL
It has a smooth taste that makes it seem like you arent drinking any alcohol. Smooth freash taste almost like bubbles running down your throat
Samantha M.
Plainfield
Its a good low cal option but it still leaves a sugary coating on your teeth. Not my favorite but when cutting calories it does come in handy
Searah N.
Kissimmee
Skinny girl margarita has a great flavor I love it for a hot summer day. It’s refreshing and their are many different flavors to choose from
Leidy A.
It’s tasty but I don’t think it has much liquor. Bottle is on the smaller side. Price is decent but again bottle is small compared to others.
Christina H.
Kennebunk, ME
Good taste, I like that its low calorie. I think it needs more alcohol in it though personally. Overall pretty good. Four out of five stars.
Ellen D.
Chesterfield, VA
Good alternative if you’re looking for something more waistline friendly! I bought it at my local liquor store and I’d say it’s a good price.
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
Great product for someone who wants to have fun but doesn't want to drink a bunch of calories! Used it for girls night and everyone loved it!
Alyssa C.
Brooklyn
I like skinni girls because they taste nothing like alcohol. That’s what I love the most. I’m not a huge drinker so skinni girls are my go to
chelsea b.
Monroe, CT
I think that the idea of this is nice. However, after trying the product i feel as though I could taste the fake sugar which I'm not a fan of
Tizzie D.
Royal Oak, MI
So light, but delicious & hits the spot in the summer - great value as well! Additionally I am drawn to the sleek bottle design and cute logo
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.