BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Judy C.
I like margarita s and I think skinny girl is great love this drink my daughter loves it too and my granddaughters love it too
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
I love this & also love their mojitos! They have like no calories but doesn't taste like it! Love it alone or mixing with it!
Grace L.
Liked the lime taste but did not like the taste of the fake sugar etc. not as many calories but not as high alcohol content.
Andria H.
Bernalillo, NM
Drink is perfect for those watching their calorie intake. Very nice flavor. I would love to see more flavors come out.
Madelyn T.
Edmond
My favorite margarita is skinny girl! All of the skinny girl liquors are low calorie, which is always a winner for me. 🙆🏼‍♀️
Sarah W.
Adrian, MI
It was ok. I won't purchase again. I'm sure others might like it so I'll give it a 3. It just had a weird after taste to me.
Patricia R.
Aurora
Hey these skinny girl drinks are pretty darn good! Picked it up as a what the heck and was glad I did. I can wait to try more
Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
This was okay. I probably wouldn't purchase this on my own. It's not what I normally would enjoy but, it's also not terrible
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious and you don’t have to worry about calories so much!!! My friends and I love Skinnygirl and order it wherever we go.
Lindseyerlick
It was so good and so easy to make! Without the worry of all the calories- it makes the second drink taste that much better!
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.