Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Melissa S.
Crowley, LA
It’s extremely tart! You almost need to add sugar to it, which kind of defeats of purpose. They may have improved it since my purchase. But I hope so, because it needed work.
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Skinny Girl Margaritas these are dangerous. They don't have that alcohol after taste and you don't feel guilty for knocking a few back. Very nice flavor. Highly recommend!
Audrey I.
Calorie wise it’s great. The taste was not so great for me. I couldn’t really drink it because the taste is very strong. I can’t really describe the taste but left my mouth dry...
Ashlee T.
Apple Valley, CA
The Skinny Girl margaritas are pretty good, but they are a little pricey for as small as the bottles are. Other than that, though I would definitely buy this product again if I was watching my calories.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Nice fun treat to add to our girl’s night in. We always enjoy the skinny girl products. Adds taste without excess calories. Can’t wait to enjoy it again at our next girls night.
Doly C.
North Miami
Es una propuesta divertida por la combinación de sus ingredientes, de ahí su nombre, y quien no disfruta de una margarita aún siendo una bebida preferida para las chicas modernas
Haisley B.
Great alternative to traditional margaritas. I really can’t taste the difference. It exceeded expectations of a lower calorie mixer. Great flavor that wasn’t too sweet or syrupy.
Char-Lene B.
Brooklyn
I love skinny girl especially when I’m on a diet and still really want to drink. Affordable but if you have a tolerance as high as I do, you’d need the whole bottle for a buzz, as long as you don’t share 🍾
Gabby O.
fairfield
Good light flavor, not to sweet used with a sky vodka went well together. If you don’t like strong mixed drinks this is something you might be interested in giving a go! I would recommend buying to try!
Emma K.
cincinnati
Looooove this. It’s hard to have a sugary drink without guilt but this mix helps! It tastes good but you can tell that it is lighter than alternatives. I wish it wasn’t so expensive but I would buy again
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?