Skinny Girl Margaritas uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is absolutely disgusting! I will most likely never buy it again. The packaging is quite nice and it makes me feel more girly girl like a night out with my girlfriends but honestly dont waste your money.
Ana G.
Drink is super good plus low calorie what more could a girl possibly want from an alcoholic beverage! It's super smooth as well nothing too heavy and it's the perfect drink for girl's night out! Totally recommend.
Sofiya B.
Delicious taste without the guilt! I would definitely recommend to those trying to stay fit yet still have some fun. The packaging is very sleek and modern. The taste itself is great, especially if ice is added.
Kate H.
charlotte, NC
Amazing! Love this drink, it’s a must for a girls night. Love how it tastes just like a margarita. Great price for the product especially compared to other brands. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
I mean are they as good as real margaritas not entirely. However, for the amount of calories and everything these will definitely do the trick and taste good still! Plus I love waking up and not feeling regret for drinking all those empty calories!
Daisy H.
Livingston
I thought it was going to be strong taste but it was actually not. I got it at local liquor store. They had it a little over priced but it’s to be expected. It definitely did not disappoint. I would buy again.
Dana R.
Lincolnton , GA
I love the way this tastes. For someone who doesn’t really like the way most mixed drinks taste this one was not hard to get down and didn’t leave a bad after taste. I would recommend this to anyone of age!
Julie C.
A super fun bottle to bring to parties. Not the best “margarita” flavor, but it’s easily fixable. Super affordable and only 100 calories a bottle! You can drink the whole thing and not feel quite as guilty.
Sherry C.
Poquoson, VA
Light and delicious! My friends and I love the skinny girl margaritas. We usually punch it up with a bit more tequila. ;) I only wish there was a larger bottle to purchase! Will definitely purchase again.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This is my all time favorite in at home drinks! All of the flavor without all of the calories. For that health conscious individual who still wants to have fun while keeping up with their New Years resolution.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?