BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I'm thinking about serving this at my wedding reception and I don...4 Answers
  • I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Meagan C.
Making margaritas when you’re counting calories can’t be tricky unless you have Skinnygirl Margarita. Just pour over ice!
Lisa Marie H.
Skinny girl has such great products because they are less calories and have less sugar then most others and still taste really good
Jessica T.
Silver springs
It was a good beverage I don’t normally drink alone. When I do drink it’s the whole bottle. I don’t remember much but it was tasty
Bri R.
Prichard, WV
Tastes very good! Gives a refreshing feel and is better than comparables definitely has a fresh taste. I was a first time customer
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the idea of this product, but the taste was pretty bad. It had a "fake" sweet to it that left a really strange after taste.
Katherine S.
Pretty good, goes down smooth and it's strong. Definitely doesn't stack up to a real marg, but, I don't think any mix really does.
Tonya S.
This drink mix makes me feel so skinny and pretty and drunk. I would say it is a little pricey, but affordable at the same time.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
When I am watching my Calories I drink skinny girl. I only gave 4 stars because you can slightly tell that it is a diet beverage.
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
I really enjoy margaritas and love that the skinny girl version is lower calorie but still has the classic margarita taste.
Alexis B.
Super low calories, and it tastes pretty good. I've never been too keen on cocktails that come premixed, but this is really good.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.