Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #12 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Abigail C.
Red Bud, IL
So smooth and yummy love this and perfect for girls night out without the guilt! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family without a doubt!! Yum yum yum!
Amanda S.
So good! Easy to find since a lot of stores carry the bottle now and it’s really inexpensive. You don’t have to worry about feeling tipsy from it because the alcohol content seems low enough and it’s quite refreshing. One of my favorites.
Erica P.
Very good premixed drink that is easy to take places where mixing a margarita is not practical. Of course not as good as the real deal but I’ve been a repeat customer for years! Bethany Frankel knows her margaritas!
Paloma M.
Geneva, IL
Omg omg omg love this!!!! I can literally drink this all day! Especially when I’ve had a really difficult day with my kids! I will definitely be getting some more!
Amber G.
Orange, CA
My go-to drink, especially when I'm watching my weight. First of all, the packing is just so chic and clean, I love it! The packaging brought me in, but the taste kept me coming back! I've read people saying it tastes watered down, which I can KIND of see, but it is a SKINNY margarita, what do you expect! Obviously not as great as a margarita with salt on the rim from your favorite mexican restaurant, but for what it is, it's awesome. Tastes best when poured over ice!
Grace S.
Overland Park, KS
Nice to have a healthy option but this was pretty gross. And I'm someone who is usually fine with the "gross healthy options" that other people hate. Would not recommend.
charlene s.
Pen Argyl, PA
Loved it was really good... would recommend as a good drink... the best light drink i have tried compared to others.... I buy all the time on the weekends to relax after a long week....
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
I do not know if maybe someone had mixed in something or what, but this was NOT good AT all. It was literally making me gag. Honestly when it comes to dieting and weight loss, if you're going to drink, just drink. If you want to lose weight avoid alcohol anyway. This did not feel "guilt free" and was not good. It might be so-so but to me it tasted just very gross, and trust me I've had my fair share of cheaper alcohol. Do not buy this.
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
Great low calorie drink that's easy to pack-up for a girl's night. The flavor is great slightly tart but smooth. I really like this entire line. Try them all you won't be disappointed you did! These come in minis too! I try to always have this on hand for a quick delicious beverage.
Amy G.
Overlaand Park, KS
I've only had skinny girl once and I wouldn't really recommend it. It's really sweet and the price point is so high, you're better off getting something else for cheaper.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?