BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Jessica T.
Silver springs
It was a good beverage I don’t normally drink alone. When I do drink it’s the whole bottle. I don’t remember much but it was tasty
Katherine S.
Pretty good, goes down smooth and it's strong. Definitely doesn't stack up to a real marg, but, I don't think any mix really does.
Lisa Marie H.
Skinny girl has such great products because they are less calories and have less sugar then most others and still taste really good
Meagan C.
Making margaritas when you’re counting calories can’t be tricky unless you have Skinnygirl Margarita. Just pour over ice!
Gina S.
This tastes so good over crushed ice with some lime,?you can add water if you don't want a strong drink and it still tastes amazing
Bri R.
Prichard, WV
Tastes very good! Gives a refreshing feel and is better than comparables definitely has a fresh taste. I was a first time customer
Brittany L.
Port Orchard, WA
I love the idea of this product, but the taste was pretty bad. It had a "fake" sweet to it that left a really strange after taste.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
It is good if you compromise taste with lower calories, i prefer to mix with fruit juice or soda and taste is not great standalone
Tonya S.
This drink mix makes me feel so skinny and pretty and drunk. I would say it is a little pricey, but affordable at the same time.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
Im sorry but taste is yucky. there are soo many other choices out there for a healthier drink. so i would not ever but this again
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.