BY SKINNYGIRL #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weig...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would lo...2 Answers
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
I think this is OK. It's definitely not as good as restaurant margaritas but is good just drink on its own if you want a good buzz without the calories.
Rose O.
Bluffdale, UT
It tastes really good I’m not much of a drinker but I like how this one isn’t so rough, packaging is nice and cute. I think it’s affordable for the taste
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
I found this drink quite tasty. It was something different and I really enjoyed. Definitely introducing this drink to all the bridesmaids and the bride.
Kelly M.
Hagerstown
Skinny girl is my go to margarita mixer! It’s not overly sweet or fake tasting - mixes well and exceeded my expectations. Packaging is sleek and stylish.
Lexi M.
Proctorville, OH
Skinny girl margaritas are my go to on girls night when we're all trying to watch our wait! It is a great tasting drink with little calories. Thumbs up!
Marcy A.
Aurora, IL
I’ve tried this couple times. It was ok! A bit stronger than I like. It’s not the best not the worst. I would recommend for casual drinking with friends.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
These low calorie drinks taste like they are low calorie and low quality. Not my favorite, and would honestly rather just stay sober than drink these.
Madison S.
Raleigh, NC
These are great. They taste good and I don’t feel bad about how much sugar I am taking in as I am drinking. First time consumer and I would buy again.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Margaritas without all the calories? Yes please! I love both the taste and the presentation. The bottle looks nice in my kitchen and tastes great, too.
Jasmine A.
Sooooooo delicious ! For being low calorie , I don't mind the taste at all ! It's not to sweet. The packaging is super simple and the flavor is perfect
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
What stores are these commonly sold at?
Janae M.
What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to try this product!