Skinny Girl Margaritas  uploaded by Courtney W.

BY SKINNYGIRL #11 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This is my all time favorite in at home drinks! All of the flavor without all of the calories. For that health conscious individual who still wants to have fun while keeping up with their New Years resolution.
Ashtin P.
Ashwaubenon
This margarita is pretty tasty. Not one of my favorites because it could be more flavorful. I love the sleek simple bottle. I guess for a diet drink it is pretty tasty. I may buy again if I am on a diet.
Kristen C.
Cleveland, TN
Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn’t expecting it to be as delicious as it was considering it’s a diet drink. It’s an affordable, delicious, and easy drink and I will be purchasing again soon.
Michelle R.
Liberty Twp, OH
I love a good pullout margarita and i LOVE these. Take my word for it this is amazing. I do miss the almost instant buzz you can get from other margaritas. But these margaritas are perfect  for sipping.
Kayla A.
fall river, WI
I like the lower sugar content in the margaritas but they are very strong. I had mine on the rocks rather than blended. Blending and adding fruit would be a good start to making better drinks. Would purchase again.
Kasey L.
Providence, RI
Tried to make things a little different this summer and sticking to my diet I figured I'd give this a try. It was really bitter and I wasn't really a fan. I would definitely try this before buying a full bottle because it is not cheap
Carly D.
Harding
I love skinny girl products, mainly because I can drink them without feeling guilty about calories. The margaritas are great and was a guilty free way to help me friends and I celebrate cinco de mayo!
Alex C.
Memphis
I love how easy these make drinks! While I enjoy making a fresh margarita, sometimes I just don't have the energy, time or ingredients to do it. I love being able to just open the bottle, pour and enjoy! They taste great and knowing that they're "skinny" is icing on the cake.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
It’s smooth enough to have several drinks without getting a harsh after taste in your mouth. The best part is I don’t have to worry about counting calories and can have a couple of these drinks with my friends and not feel bloated.
Jessica K.
Lakewood
I tried this for the first time a few years ago and wasn’t the biggest fan at first. I wasn’t a fan of the taste but after a few times trying it and adding a some stuff into it I began to love it. My friends and I go to grab this when shopping!
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Ashley G.
East Amherst, NY
Shannon K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?