BY SKINNYGIRL #3 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I am a real Margarita lover and I'm also watching my weight. I'm ...3 Answers
  • What stores is this product typically sold at? I would love to tr...2 Answers
Kate A.
Lexington
Not a super strong or super flavorful marg. But you can’t beat it for the carbs! Love how handy this is! And priced well in our area.
Lupita S.
Tulare, CA
One of my favorite drinks for one of those girls night out. I love it! The price is a affordable and not expensive like other brands.
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
If you're having a party or get together definitely get a couple bottles. Not my favorite pre mixed margarita but a good low calorie option
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
I love this flavor. Its perfect for a girls night. Its smooth but still has that kick you enjoy. Mix with tacos and you have a yummy night.
Emily M.
Amelia, OH
Love love love this! Super cute packaging and is great for those of us who don’t want to drink tons of calories. The flavor is awesome too!
Alyssa P.
Haverhill
Had this for the first time the other day with a friend on taco Tuesday it was so good and went amazing with my dinner . I felt guilt free
Ashley M.
houma
I am definitely a fan of how I can incorporate this in to my diet. It’s really hard to find tasteful things to mix with anything to enjoy.
DeAnna D.
I love margaritas but after one it’s just filling and the calories are scary, you can have the yumminess without the guilt with Skinnygirl.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
This was just an ok drink...don't know how else to describe it. I always get an odd aftertaste from it. But, it does seem pretty strong.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Save your money and just order (or make) a full-calorie margarita. Skinny Girl is not sweet enough and a proper margarita needs the sugar.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
Is this a low calorie drink is that why it's called skinny something?
Holly R.
College Station, TX
Ashley N.
East Amherst, NY
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Saw this for $8.99 at Meijer. Is that a good price?
Shannon K.